12

I woke up to someone nudging me.

I turned around and saw P'Thorn.

Ai Type was still asleep so I slowly removed his hands and walked out of the room quietly to talk to my brother.

"What's wrong P?" I asked.

"Ummm...Nothing...It's just that Ai Thanya came down with a fever so me and mum are going to take her to the doctor...Dad is in the company for a meeting...But don't worry mum prepared breakfast for you and Ai Type...We'll be back later ok?" He said.

"Ummm...Ok" I said.

Then he left.

I walked back to the room and found Ai Type awake.

"Good morning" I said smiling.

"Good...Morning" He said.

"My parents and siblings aren't home...We can have breakfast though are you hungry?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

"Alright...Wait here I'll be back in a few minutes" I said.

"Alright" He said.

Then I went to the kitchen and reheated the food before going back to my room.

Ai Latte was sleeping near my bed so I filled his plate with food so he doesn't get hungry when he wakes up.

I put the plates on my desk then helped Ai Type to sit on one of the chairs.

Then we started eating.

After we were done Ai Latte started barking happily and munching on his food.

"You sure got a lot bigger...We should find you a wifey too" I said ruffling his fur.

The dog didn't understand what I was saying but he still wagged his tail happily.

Then I turned to Ai Type and helped him to sit back on the bed.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Out" He said.

"You want to go out?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled.

"Alright" I said.

Then I helped him to change and gave him his walking stick and medicines before we went to my car.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Don't...Know" He said.

I smirked and nodded.

"Don't worry...I have a plan" I said.

We drove around for some time then finally I took him to the mall.

We went to the arcade and started playing games.

Of course I pretended to lose so he doesn't get offended.

Then I bought some cotton candy and handed one to him.

"Is it good?" I asked smiling.

He smiled and nodded.

"Alright...Hurry up...The day isn't over yet" I said smiling.

He looked at me curiously then nodded.

We walked around for some time looking through the shops and buying a few things that we liked.

Like clothes, Games, House stuff like clocks and even mugs.

We also brought a few movies to watch later.

Of course I had to make sure that the movies were completely safe and didn't have any mature scenes.

Movies like big hero six and the toy story series.

Ai Type was using his stick but I also helped him while pushing the shopping cart.

I picked Ai Latte and put him in the cart so we don't lose him.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

He smiled and shook his head.

"I...Have...To practice" He said smiling proudly.

"Alright...But tell me when you don't feel well and we'll go back immediately ok?" I asked.

He just nodded.

While we were walking I noticed a device store that had a challenge.

"Win the challenge and you can have two Iphone 11"

The challenge said.

I smiled as I read more about the add.

These were the last pieces before the challenge ends so I decided to go for it.

I took Ai Type's hand and we walked in and registered our names for the challenge.

"Welcome to our shop...The challenge is to carry your partner on your back for twenty minutes while your partner will feed you some dumplings...The first one who finishes the dumplings while still carrying their partner for twenty minutes will be the winner" The shop keeper explained.

There were a few other couples.

One of them was two girls another was two guys and there were three other regular couples.

I stood on one of the spots and explained the rules to Ai Type.

Then I carried him on my back.

The shop keeper started the stop watch after giving each pair a plate that had ten dumplings.

Ai Type started feeding me and I munched quickly while making sure he didn't fall.

Two couples were down after five minutes.

Then another one lost after seven minutes.

To be honest my back was starting to hurt.

The all girls couple lost after ten minutes.

Ai Type said that there were three dumplings left.

There was still the all guys couple and us.

Alright that shouldn't be too hard.

Five more minutes.

Then the other two lost after seventeen minutes.

After the twenty minutes were over along with the dumplings the shop keeper said that we won.

And he handed me two matching IPhones.

I smiled proudly and took Ai Type out of the store.

"Do you want to go buy a cover for the phone?" I asked.

"Ok" He said smiling.

After a few minutes we were out of the store with a black cover for me and a grey cover for him.

Then we went back to my car after making sure that we didn't forget Ai Latte or any of our shopping bags.

"Did you have fun?" I asked smiling.

"Yes...What about you?...Back hurts?" He asked.

"Well...To be honest it does a little but don't worry...I'm fine...I really had fun today" I said ruffling his hair.

He smiled and nodded then leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes" He said.

"Alright let's go eat before going home" I said then started driving somewhere else.