Chapter Three

I wasn't one to be have a lot of friends. Most of the people I talk to annoyed me to no end because of how slow they were. Like they asked me for help in everything like is there nothing you can do by yourself. So I started pushing them away. Apparently Allia didn't get the hint because for years she would always hang with me. After a year of torture I finally stopped trying to push her away and just left her.  I realized she was kinda like me, and she wasn't as desperate as the others she could handle herself. After some time I opened up to her and we have been friends ever since.

"Hi Sienna", Allia greeted.

"Hey" I replied. 

"So how was your night", she asked me as we walked into the building.

"What", Why was she asking about my night does she know something. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You know your sleep", she told me prying further.

"Alright stop you sound creepy", I said before walking into the classroom. She's crazy asking about how I slept this is not normal. I sighed before sitting in my seat. Allia sat next to me, taking out her notebooks she wrote me a note.

Wanna come over to my house after school

- Allia

Why did she write her name at the bottom I obviously know that it came from her. I sighed before taking out a pencil to write my reply.

Why?

Because it'll be fun plus my mom want to meet you since your like my only friend. What about you do you tell your mom about me?

- Allia

Her mom wants to meet me. Weird, is that normal I wouldn't know because I don't have a mom. I mean I have nothing better to do, I'll probably get my homework done at lunch anyways.

I'll come, my mom is out of town

okay we will pick you up after school

-Allia

I looked over at her to see her smiling like she just got the best present in the world. Freaky.

2 hours later

The bell rung signaling it was time for lunch. I groaned before getting up and stretching, I smiled a little at the sound of my back cracking. It was a nice and satisfying. Allia grabbed my arm and we rushed off to the cafeteria. We walked to our usual table and sat down. Almost immediately I pulled out my sharpie and went to work.

When I first came to this school I started a project on this table. I would draw random designs on the table, it was almost done seeing as it was almost the end of the school year. When the teachers first caught sight of what I was doing they sent me to the principal's office. I mean it was permanent so what were they going to do.

The principal gave me 3 days of suspensions that were spent binge watching different tv shows and nights at the bar. I mean in my opinion it was more of a vacation than a punishment. Since they couldn't erase the marker they just left the table. I continued to draw on the table and everyday at lunch I would add markings.

 I continued to draw on the table and everyday at lunch I would add markings

Filler Chapter 

Picture of Allia