Chapter 7

After discussing the plans with the Hendry Family, Victoria started to ask me questions.

"So, where are your parents", She asked me. I tensed up at the subject, would she call child services if I told her I lived alone. 

"Um.. my mom and my brother died, but Walter is my dad", I lied praying they didn't already know Walter didn't have kids. Plus I mean I look nothing like him so.

She just nodded before asking me another question.

"How come you work here", She asked. Think fast, think fast.

"Um... well one-day Wa-dad needed help, and I gave him an idea and he brought me to help him out some more, and I soon became a master at it", I lied. Damn, I almost called him Walter. 

"You don't live in the same house as Walter", Alessandro commented. I froze, caught red-handed.

"How's everything going", Walter asked as he entered the room. I sighed out in relief, saved by the geezer.

"Good, great, I was just about to leave", I told him. I grabbed my bookbag before speed walking out of the room. If I ran that would've made things so obvious right.

"What's happened", Teagen asked as I plopped myself down on the stool. I sighed, before banging my head on the counter. 

"I lied, to them", I said.

"Ok, and", He asked not getting why I was frustrated. I lifted my head and rested my chin on my palms.

"So, she asked where my parents were and I said, my mom and brother died but Walter is my dad", He raised his eyebrow at me and motioned for me to continue.

"Then she asked how I got to working here and I lied again, then Alessandro said that I didn't live in the same place as Walter, and I was just like, how am I supposed to get out of this one", I rambled.

"Well, you better hope that Walter keeps up your lie", Teagan chuckled. Would they kill me, a beautiful, smart, happy, little girl just for lying to them? 

Probably.

"So, what's this talk that you're my daughter", Geezer asked sitting next to me, I turned to face him with a nervous smile on my face.

"Um...are you thirsty because I am", I exclaimed before drinking a Capri son. He sighed, as I pointed out that I couldn't talk because I had something in my mouth.

Snatching the juice from my mouth he asked the question again. I groaned, I mean he already knows, he always knows!

"So, um.. I kinda told them that you were my dad. I didn't want them to call Child Services on me because I live alone", I admitted. He snorted.

"Well, I kinda told them that I wasn't your dad", he said.

"WHAT", I shouted, which gained the attention of most of the people in the bar. I groaned to loud and banged my head on the counter repeatedly.

Walter lifted my head from the table laughed.

"Relax, why would they call the police on you they've done worse things then you have, remember", he tells me.

"Well, yeah but they can pay off the police",

"Sometimes I question your knowledge", He said. 

"Why",

"Because you have enough money to pay off the police too", Teagan said butting into the conversation. 

Oh, right I do, I forgot about that. I've never done it before what if I give them too much. How much is too much?

Walter shook his head before getting up from the stool. He held his hand out for me to take, gripping his hand he helped off the stool. Normally I would've just jumped but, hey he's being a gentleman.

"It's time for you to go home", He told me as the strippers started to come out for their shows. I nodded quickly before bidding them goodbye.

Running out the building I ran back home to my beautiful fluffy bed.