Chapter 18

"Ok I give up", Dante surrendered. I smirked in victory as I got off his back. After I had got him on the floor the first time he got back up and tried to punch me to no avail. And I ended up winning the fight because I am obviously superior.

"How did you get beat up by a girl half your age", Atlas asked in shock. 

"CUZ HE SUCKS THAT'S WHY", Mateo yelled from the kitchen. We were all laughing and joking at Dante because he absolutely sucks at fighting.

"Maybe I should be teaching you instead of Sienna", Alejandro spoke up from the corner. I smirked as I watched Atlas try to contain his laughter, while Dante looks at Alex in shock.

"You're supposed to be on my side", He complained.

"I don't side with losers", He said. 

"MOM, I'M BEING BULLIED", Dante yelled going up the stairs, probably to get cuddled like a little baby.

"He's such a child", Mateo muttered as he walked into the room. I nodded as i spread out onto the couch, I was so tired.

"We should watch a movie", Atlas suggested. We all perked up when we heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"DID I HEAR MOVIE NIGHT", Dante yelled excitedly. I gave him a look sometimes I swear he's younger than I am. He's the definition of a child at heart. 

"No", Alex responded at the same time Mateo said, "yes".

"We should watch Jumanji", Dante squealed as he sat down next to me, moving my feet off the couch. 

I already watched the movie but it's one of those movies you could watch over and over and not get bored. But this time it was different because I wasn't alone anymore to enjoy it by myself. This was definitely going to be different, and not the good kind especially with Dante and Alejandro around.

"MOM", Mateo yelled.

"MOMMY", Dante yelled.

"MOMMA", Atlas yelled.

"VICKY SWEETIE", Dante yelled trying to sound like Alex, who just gave him a look and threw a book at Dante's head. I laughed as Victoria started to walk down the stairs, with an annoyed look on her face.

"What", She questioned.

"So, we were thinking of having a movie night and it can't be a movie night without you", Dante told her trying to sweet-talk her into joining.

"are you doing it", She as Alex.

"No", He responded.

"Yes, yes he is", Dante quickly interjected. "He's going to love the movie too".  

-Skip to the movie-

"HE GOT EATEN BY A FUCKING HIPPO", Dante screamed. I sighed we weren't even halfway through and this bitch is already talking through the movie. 

"Could you not yell directly into my ear", I said rolling my eyes. "WHY", He said purposefully yelling in my ear this time.

"I wouldn't do that to the girl who beat you up a couple of hours ago", Alejandro advised, making us all laugh except for Dante.

"Wow your so funny, you should be a comedian", Dante laughed sarcastically. "Aw don't be such a baby", Victoria teased leaning across me to pull Dante's cheeks.

3rd P.O.V

After the movie Sienna and the kids and Victoria fell asleep, they had decided to watch 2 more movies after that, and halfway through the second movie, they passed out. Alejandro the only one who didn't want to be here was left awake.

He got up and was about to leave to go to his bed but then he realized what would happen if Victoria found out he just left them in their seats. He sighed as he turned back around. He threw Dante over his shoulder and then proceeded to pick up Atlas and Mateo in his two arms like barrels. 

Surprisingly none of them woke up the whole way Alejandro carried them to their beds. He came back downstairs and decided to take Sienna separately since her room was close to the theater. He carried her bridal style all the way to her room and dropped her onto her bed.

'She's not as bad as I thought she would be, but then again she's only a kid', He thought as he was about to leave her room.

' I mean she was able to defeat Dante, but then again Dante hasn't trained in ages, but that's still a big achievement since she's only 11. Damn, I'm fucking tired'.

He left her room turning off her light on the way out and made his way back to the theater to get Victoria. He smiled as he went to pick her up, as he remembered the first time he met her.

They met at a club and Victoria was drunk drunk. She had just dumped her boyfriend of 4 years because he cheated on her with her childhood best friend. Long story short Alejandro drove Victoria back to his house as she passed out by the time he got to her. When she woke up he paid for her breakfast and drove her back to the party to get her car. 

He smiled fondly at the memory and picked her up just like he did that day. He didn't show it but Alejandro really did love his family and he cared for the stray they had taken in but he would never say that out loud. 

He placed Victoria down on the bed then left to make a call. 

"Did you find her?".