Chapter 16

Alessandro dropped Sienna onto the leather couch, happy to finally part from the girl. She seemed to be even more annoying while upside down.

"What happened to her", Victoria asked leaning over the couch with a damp towel to wipe the girl's forehead.

"Don't know, don't care", He said before walking off into the kitchen. Victoria shook her head at her rude husband, he was nice when he wanted to be. But right now was not one of those times.

"I'm so tired", Sienna groaned as she sat up slightly disoriented. "Yeah that's what happens when you push yourself too hard", Vic told her.

"I DIDN'T PUSH MYSELF HARD, this guy just out of nowhere tried to kill me with laps, I was running and praying at the same time, and teachers say you can't multi-task, I was DYING OUT THERE, FROM HIS WORKOUT", She ranted. Victoria laughed as she saw how annoyed the girl was.

"Don't worry you'll train with Dante until you get better", Victoria reassured her. Silently cheering Sienna ran back upstairs, to take a well-deserved shower.

"so how was it", Dante asked as he laid on her bed doing something on his phone. Sienna who was now clean and fully dressed, jumped on top of his stomach. 

"It was terrible, I was being tortured out there", She groaned. "Also your not very comfy".

"Well, that's not my problem you jumped on me", He shot back. Sienna rolled off of his stomach and sat on her legs as she told Dante the news she had previously received from Victoria.

"So you know you're going to be my new teacher right".

"WHAT, since when", He asked.

"Since today". Dante smirked as he thought of all the things that he would make her do, how many laps she would have to run. OH, he really was a monster.

"Well we're going to have fun", He told her.

"Yes we are", Sienna smirked. She to had a plan, because Dante wasn't nearly as scary as the rest of his family minus Victoria, she just decided she wouldn't listen to anything he said and see what would happen from there.

-The Next Day-

Sienna's P.O.V.

I groaned as I got up, DAnte was standing over my bed with a loud speaker in his hand.

"COME ON, COME ON, WAKE UP AND GET DRESSED WE HAVE WORK TO DO", He yelled. I rolled my eyes and threw my pillow at him, it was way to damn early for this.

"Get out".

Rolling off my bed I decided not to shower until after Dante's practice, I browsed through my closet looking for some workout clothes which wasn't necessarily hard, because that was basically all I had.

I decided to wear this because yesterday was so hot, and I don't plan to have another yesterday. I ran downstairs and saw Dante at the front door with what seemed like a punching bag. 

"COME ON LET'S GO WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE", He yelled yet again. 

"She has to eat first, idiot", Mateo told him from the couch. I laughed at Dante's face, "I'm not an idiot". I left the two bickering brothers and sat at the table where Victoria had given me some fruit, and some pancakes.

Gobbling up my food I realized that Alessandro hadn't come downstairs since yesterday. I wonder what happened to him. He's probably celebrating the fact that he doesn't have to be with me any longer than necessary.

"Omg could you go any slower", Dante groaned from beside me. 

"Yes", I responded before nibbling tiny pieces off of my fruit. "omg".