Chapter 17

"If you don't hurry up I'm leaving without you", Dante threatened.

"I mean... you can go it's not like I want to exercise anyways", Sienna shrugged.

'Lord give me the strength to deal with this child, I don't want to go to jail for assaulting a child but I just might', Dante thought.

"Alright fine I'll go", Sienna sighed after getting a stern look from Victoria. "SO WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY".

"there is no need to YELL", Dante screamed back at her.

"But you just DID", She yelled back. Dante sighed this was going to be a long day.

-30 minutes later-

"I give up...I just can't do this", Dante mumbled to himself as he watched Sienna do cartwheels

"DANTEEEEEE", Sienna sang as she flipped over to him. 

"what", He sighed defeatedly. 

"When are we going to start, I'm bored". He looked to her in a look of disbelief, "Are you fucking kidding me".

"um...no?".

"I have been ready for so long while you twirled around all over the place, I asked you LIKE 20 TIMES AND YOU ASK, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO START", HE fumed. Sienna chuckled nervously.

"...technically you didn't ask you...yelled", As soon as the words left her mouth she regretted them.

"run 20 laps...PlEaSe", He ordered. Sienna stuttered in disbelief "TWENTY LAPS ARE YOU CRAZY".

"Do you want more?", Before the last word could come out of his mouth she had already started running. Dante smirked to himself, not to bad.

Sienna's P.O.V.

I can't believe he's making me run laps, this is worse than gym at school. There's no principal office here just a room alone with an angry Victoria. Personally I think that's worse, when I got pushed into the pool I swear I saw horns and a tail.

"WHY ARE YOU GOING SO SLOW", Dante shouted from across the field. I rolled my eyes I can go slower.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT", He yelled. "I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING, HOW'D HE KNOW I WAS ABOUT TO GO...SLOWER. SIMPLE I'M A MIND READER".

I gave him a look as he used the siren on the loud speaker, to be honest I think it was annoying him more than it was annoying me. 

-1 hour later-

"DANTE SHUT UP", Atlas yelled. Dante and I were now about to fight but before we actually fought he decided to lecture me about to do's and don't of fighting him. The sad part is that I'm not listening to anything he's saying,  it's a shame really.

The reason he's getting yelled at is because it was too hot outside, so Victoria let us use the basement instead, and Dante's rambling through the loudspeaker was giving everyone a headache. 

"I'm sorry I care about my well-being", He retorted childishly. I rolled my eyes for what had to be the 100th time today.

"FIne let's fight, but don't cry when you lose". I snorted, "As if".

I got into position as Dante ran forward, I analyzed his movements, he really on relied on his strength in fights which was an advantage to me.

He crouched lower as he was about to tackle me, but at the last second as stepped to the side and jumped on his back wrapping to arms and legs around him.

"Oi, THAT'S NOT ALLOWED", 

"There's no rules in life and death situations, Dante", I teased. I tightened my hold on his neck, he felt around and grabbed my sides and flipped me over. I grunted as I was slammed against the floor. 

Damn

 "You thought", He smirked. 

"Tch".

I backed up and ran, jumping in the air I flipped and kicked him in the face making him stumble. I took this opurtunity to kick him again in the stomach and wack him in the face. He stumbled to the floor and groaned.