Chapter 9

"Hey", Teagan greeted. I nodded still in a pissy mood from earlier today. 

I took a seat on the counter before rolling on my stomach. Teagan looked down at me with an amused look as I squirmed trying to get comfortable on the hard counter. 

"Sup", I said. 

"So, what's on the agenda today", He asked. I shrugged, looking behind the counter I saw all the alcohol that made people crazy.

"You could teach me how to make drinks", I suggested, more like begged. I have been trying to replace Teagan for ages, but Walter a.k.a Geezer says it's not a place for a little girl like me.

"No, you're underage", He told me.

"It's not like I'm drinking it", I argued. He shook his head.

"No, I'm not getting in trouble over this", 

"Please"

"No"

"Pretty Please"

"No"

"With a cherry on top"

"No"

"But-"

"No

"Come On"

"No

"Just one, I swear"

"NO

"Omg stop being such jerk, just ONE drink"

"If I say yes will you stop annoying me", He asked.

"Yes, I promise", I promised him

"Fine, what do you wanna make", He questioned raising his eyebrows. 

"I wanna make a manhattan", I said. I was bouncing on my heels in excitement, I can't believe he's allowing me to do this.

"Fine, first we need the whiskey", He told me, I could feel his eyes on me as I wandered around trying to find the whiskey. There was a lot of brown liquids here.

"This one", I asked raising the glass jar with the letter W on it. He nodded and told me how much to pour in the small glass. I bit my tongue in concentration as I poured.

"Next we need, you won't know what that is, anyways", He commented. I watched as he moved around the area collecting different items for the drink.

"These are what go inside a Manhattan", He said. I watched him carefully as he placed a small amount of the items in the drink. 

"And, we're done", 

"We should add a lime", I squealed grabbing the sour fruit from the jar. 

"You don't put lime's in Manhattans you put olives", He informed me. I shook my head.

"This is my drink we're making here, my rules plus I hate olives, olives are disgusting", I exclaimed. He raised his hands in surrender and allowed me to put in the lime.

At the Hendry Mansion

"So obviously we all know she's hiding something", Mateo said reclining on the couch.

"Well uh duh", Dante commented from the kitchen. He was getting snacks since the family was having their annual movie marathon. Every month the whole family comes together no matter where they are, to binge-watch movies.

"We should help her no child should be living by themselves", Victoria said. 

"She doesn't want our help mom", Atlas said, he was on the floor swaddled in blankets. 

"You look like an eggplant", Mateo snickered. Dante chuckled as he placed the snacks on the round coffee table.

"Shut up grandpa", Atlas retorted. Every time Mateo gets up he groans because he's 'too old'. 

"We should invite her over some time", Victoria told them. Alessandro groaned.

"Why can't you let it go, she has been on her own for who knows how long and she's fine. So just relax", He said rubbing her back. Victoria only rolled her eyes.

"No child is fine with being alone ALL the time", 

"Well we all know she isn't a normal child",

"Why are you mean to her", Victoria asked.

"Because.... she's... uh... I don't know", Alessandro admitted.

"Alex she's a little girl, I'm not asking for her to live here just to stay over, if you hate the idea so much it can be a one-time thing",

"Omg fine can we get on with the movie", He groaned.

Back at the bar

"STOP TRYING TO SQUEEZE THE LEMON IN MY EYE", Teagan yelled.

"IT'S A LIME AND IT HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN", I screamed back. 

GIVe...give me that", Teagan said snatching the lime out of her hands. he quickly threw away the lime before fixing me with a glare.

"hehe... how's your day going", 

"You are ban from going behind this counter", Teagan told me pushing me out. 

"Hey it was one little thing", I argued.

"One little...ONE LITTLE THING", He yelled gesturing at the big mess I had made in the last 20 minutes.

"No need to get grays over this gramps", I teased. He was so mad. He just turned his back to me while he cleaned to counter, the floor, the cabinets, and some of the bottles.

"I can help you clean", I suggested.

"No, you are ban from coming back here, I don't care what it is for", He told me.

I huffed and looked around the bar for something else to do. Maybe I can go bother Geezer, yeah I should.

"Welp gotta go", I said before walking off to my next target.

Knock

Knock

"Who's there", He yelled

"Sienna"

"Sienna who"

"Sienna good movie",

"I don't get it", He said. I sighed and pushed open the door, he is so slow.

"WE should do something exciting", I told him dropping myself on the soft chairs he had in front of his desk.

"Like what", He questioned

"We should get kicked out of a Walmart", I exclaimed happily. He shook his head, party pooper.

"Why not", I whined.

"Because no",

"We aren't going to get in trouble", I told him.

"Yes we are", 

"We can just bribe them, no biggy", I said excitement dancing in my eyes.