Defeat

Karma POV

Dammit. *TUG* Why, do I have to act like that? *TUG* If she didn't meddle with us, me and Nagisa would've been hanging out in my house later. *TUG* Life is definitely unfair. I've already beaten up this locker already. I should probably stop already my fist already feels like it's bleeding.

"Hey, you're destroying school property." Someone exclaimed from my back. "So, what do you care." "If you don't stop I'll have to reprimand you for you action, Akabane".

I look back and I was about to hit that guys face but he catches it. Once I look at the person it was Asano, the Principal's son.

"Look at this goody-two-shoes following school rules, why won't you leave me alone"

"Now, now Akabane, we don't want creating a fuss here in school campus. Why wont you go back to E-class?" He said to me like he was downsizing me

"Tch." I pulled my hand away from his clutches and walked away.

A few days has passed and me and Nagisa hasn't talk to each other. Its really making me go crazy. I have to find a way to break the ice somehow.

The bratty teacher ordered Nagisa again like he was some sort of rat. He may look like a squealing rat, but he's my rat.

I followed Nagisa's direction but of course the teacher stopped me "Hey, Akabane where do you thing you're going". I brushed him off and continued to walk away. He didn't stop me anymore probably because of how he knew how troublesome I was.

Dammit I lost track of Nagisa. I walked around the school's hallways until I heard a commotion in the bathroom. I rushed in

"Hey, are you really sure you're a boy." I heard a guy talking in the bathroom. Once my vision was clear I saw Nagisa being assaulted by a boy its been some time since I saw him cry. Damn did that make me feel broken.

I took the guys shoulder "Hey, if you wanna live don't touch him again". And I continued to punch him. He fell to the ground. I wanted to do a few more hits but I needed to attend to Nagisa. Once he got back to his feet he ran away.

I shifted my attention to Nagisa "hey, Nagisa? Don't cry anymore, please.". I saw his blue eyes reflecting the tears "Karma-." He planted his head to my chest and continued to cry more. I held him closer while rubbing his head. "Karma, I- I'm sorry" he said it in such a fragile manner. I wanna hold him tight. "It's okay you don't have to say sorry".

"B-but yo-u where avo-voiding me"
"You where avoiding me as well, dummy". I pulled his head away from my chest gently and wiped the tears from his eyes.
"Promise me, you will always stay by my side. I want to protect you, Nagisa"
Nagisa looked at me and nodes in agreement. I smiled at him and he smiled back

"Can you walk, Nagisa?"
"Yes, he didn't punch me or anything, he just assaulted me."
"That bastard if I see him again I'll kill him"
"No, dont do that promise me you won't do that"

"Fine, I expect a reward in return" I grinningly said to Nagisa "haha, like what?". "A kiss."
"Wh-a-at?!" "I was just kidding Nagisa" as I chuckled with laughter.

"So anyways Nagisa, what did the brat of a teacher made you do?"
"Oh, he just asked me to give this envelope to a teacher"
"That's all, that lazy brat."
"It's fine Karma, Im used to it"

Once Nagisa completed his errand we both went back to our class. He was cheerful again, and everything was back to normal. I was relieved me and Nagisa fixed our misunderstandings. Of course it was still problematic for me that Nagisa and Kaede was gonna do a sleepover at Kaede's house.

"Hey Karma-kun, you feeling a little jelly~"
Someone poked my cheeks with a pencil I was a little piss off, but I was used to it because it was Rio Nakamura
"Like hell I am, Rio" "Oh come on Karma, you're obviously head over heels for him. Girls are fawning over you, little do they know you're gay for Nagisa". I didnt help but blush on Rio's comment "Shut up Rio" Its weird being the one being teased than the other way around

Nagisa POV

It was homeroom period so everyone is just talking to one another, the teacher doesn't really give a crap about us. Karma was talking to Rio and they're whispering to each other so I can't make a conclusion on what they're talking about. Kaede was approaching me but stopped to where Karma and Rio was staying at. "Oh you guys dating or something?" Kaede asked the both of them as my eyes widened.
"Not a chance!" The both of them said. For some reason that made me feel relieved until..
"Beside Karma here already has eyes for someone". Kaede became curious while Karma was silently blushing at his sit. I was curious as well at the same time disheartened.

It was minutes of countless teasing for Karma by Kaede and Rio but no answer came from his mouth. I was dying to know who Karma likes as well. They eventually got bored and continued to clean the room.

After homeroom. Karma approached me and said "Bye Nagisa, but don't have too much fun. Reserve that for someone else" he made a grinning look as he walk towards the door.

I waited for Kaede and we went to her house. After some walk we went to inside her house and into her room. We watched a few films and played some games. I was already feeling sleepy. "Hey, Nagisa, wanna sleep in my bed?"
"Neh, Ill sleep in this spare bed" "Dammit Nagisa, you're no fun." Silence entered the room and Kaede asked me out of the blue "Nagisa do you have like, like someone"
I took some time to ponder and one thing came out of my mind and I answered with a long yeah. More silence came until Kaede said "Oh, okay."

Kaede's POV

Looks like someone has already beaten me to it. They took away Nagisa's heart away from me. I surrender, you win. Take care of Nagisa for me red-head.

"Nagisa, this was fun. Let's do this again some other time"
"Mhm, sure"

I drop of tear fell into my eyes and once I knew Nagisa was asleep, I silently cried myself to sleep.