The Final chapter

Karma's POV

Kataoka: "All preparations are complete! All thats missing is Nagisa!"

Okajima: "Ill find Nagisa and the others."

I looked around and saw how organize the class is when everybody works together, we may be the lowest of the low, but when everybody works together we get the job done. Heck they can probably kill a mach 20 monster if they work together.

Teacher: "Are you guys done? It's already homeroom period."

Hazama: "Shut it teacher, Kayano paid you enough, I'll put a curse on you for extra tip.

The teacher was startled and left instead.

Teacher: "Fine, finish what you're doing Im going home, you better lock this class, the keys on my office."

Yada: "Psst, Karma, Rio wanted you to have this." Yada gave me a bouquet of flowers.

My face flared up.

Karma: "What's this! I don't need this!" I was flustered enough that I thrown it away. It hit Hara

Hara: "Oh, It's not food."

I began to breath in and out, it's been too long since I talked to Nagisa again.

Nagisa's POV

Nakamura: "Aah it looks cute on yooou!!"

Kayano: "You look more pretty than I am, Im so jealous."

Rio, Kurahashi, Kaede! Why am I wearing this.

Kayano: "It's a secret~"

Kimura began to run in our attention.

Kimura: "Kayano-chan,  Kurahashi-chan, Nakamura-chan. It's ready." Kimura began to look at me for seconds.

Nagisa: "Whats ready? Okajima! Stop looking at me like that."

Okajima: "Sorry. I approve!"

Kurahashi: "ew shut up you creep!"

Kayano and Rio carried me towards somewhere.

Nagisa: "Heey, where are we going!"

Nakamura: "To class of course."

Nagisa: "To class? We've been skipping classes! Its almost dismissal!"

Kayano: "You'll see ~"

Once we where in front of the classroom door everyone from our class was standing outside smiling grinningly.

I was pushed inside.