Misdeeed

Karma's POV

I remembered 

Asano: "Based on your face, I reckoned you remembered. You've caused enough trouble for this school. Ill be handling you myself.

Karma: "Cut the crap Asano I don't have time for this"

*Punch*

I fell to the ground, damn he isn't the wimp I used to remember

Asano: "You've caused enough problems for the students of the school, how about we settle this once and for all."

Karma: "Okay gramps, but isn't that your feelings talking, your middle crisis is really kicking in. I warn you tough, I punch hard."

Asano: "My feelings or not, you caused Nagisa a ton of despair" I jumped on Asano as I was slowly standing up, we continued to fight for a good half a minute I believe

Things where balanced until I got an opening and did an axe kick. Immobilizing him on the ground.

///Flashback/// *around 5th year of their grade school*

Asano: "So cool!! You practiced that move?"

Karma: "Yup one day, I'll use this move to destroy the bad guys."

Asano: "Ooh you're so cool. One day I wanna be just like you."

Karma: "Well you still have a long way infront of you"

Karma and Asano: "hahaha"

///End of flashback///

After the fight ended the crowd soon disappeared, I proceeded to sit down on the ground in-front of the defeated Asano.

Asano soon got to his senses and sat down in-front of me.

Asano: "Why aren't you leaving?"

Karma: "Hmh? I can't leave a friend behind" soon enough Asano chuckled and laughed

Asano: "Kinda funny, you used that move against me? I'm I really the bad guy here?"

Karma: "Not a chance."

Asano: "You've been really attach to Nagisa, was he the person you said you liked?"

Karma: "uh-huh, you've been attach to him as well, just so you know he's mine."

Asano: "Sure you jest Karma, I've stopped liking anyone a long time ago, I'm more fixed into defeating the principal and rake his place. I just don't wanna see people experiencing the same pain I had."