Fix or broken

Nagisa's POV

The remaining time at school I spent it all with Kayano, it was blast forgetting all the worries of my life problem at least for a little bit. Soon enough classes was over.

I went back home. Wondering what my mothers antiques will be again. The sensation of walking home alone, it was no differer last year, I did walk home alone last year but, whats missing is someone pestering me to walk me home. I chuckled but soon one person came into my mind turning my chuckle into a frown as I continued to walk alone.

I got to my house and opened the door

Nagisa: "Mom, I'm home."

Hiromi: "Good, you're back come here, I wanna discuss a good news for you." As he giggles on the last statement, I followed the direction of the voice and saw her sitting on the dining room, I proceeded to sit down. Hopefully not another dress.

Hiromi: "Good news! I'll be transferring you to a new school! And, that means we're changing home!"

Changing homes? Changing school? I pondered a little until I said something based on instinct.

Nagisa: "No, please! Now now! The class Im currently in is a blast, I met interesting people! Like Kayano, like ka-" I stopped on the last word realizing what I said. I looked down and looked at my mother again. Oh no, I triggered it again. As I was slapped by her

Hiyomi: "You don't have a say on this matter, You're in E-class, the drop bottom of your school. My decision is final. Go to your room before I loose my mind."

I rushed to go back to my room, and planted my face on the bed. I silently cried against the cushion so my mother won't hear me crying. I don't wanna leave. Why don't I wanna leave?

~Next morning~

I woke up with dried tears on my face, I proceeded to wash up my face and body and changed to my usual school uniform. I went downstairs and noticed my mother was not there, probably went to work in the morning but I saw a note on the kitchen written:

"I left your food in the refrigerator, you'll be transferring school at Friday, I'll meet your Principal on the same day to discuss the transferring ^_^"

I read it and lost the appetite to eat, it's currently Wednesday, just 3 days left in that school, I can't find the reason why I don't wanna leave but I don't wanna leave.

I left the house and went to school, once I was in school grounds I proceeded to go to the class, not a surprise I'm the first one here, I cleaned the chalk in the blackboard which was supposed to be the job of the cleaners yesterday. Once I finish I proceeded to sit down on my seat. And began to ponder. 'transferring, huh' then soon enough the door slid upon. The people who went in was Isogai, Maehera, Chiba, Hayami, and Kayano.

Kayano sat beside me and said: "You're early, well, the same you I guess. Anyways, I brought pudding! Wanna taste?". I agreed and took a bite "Hmm, so good, you made it." Kayano: "duh, of course, I make the best pudding in town" as she partially stick out her town and squinted her eyes.

Soon one by one the other students went in the class, then Okuda and Karma went in the class at the same time, holding hands again.

Terasaka: "Hey! Can you stop flirting around near me, it makes me sick."

Karma: "If you enhance your brain rather than your barbaric body, you'll find a solution to your problem."

I looked down and thought to myself, Karma would protect Okuda that much. Then, I said to myself "They'll be happy if I left, he'll be happy if I left."

Kayano: "Hmh? Who's leaving?"

Nagisa: "I'm leaving the school, on Friday... Wait!-"

Kayano: "What! you're leaving? On Friday! What school?"

The whole class shifted it's attention from Terasaka and Karma's fight to Kayano loud voice. I saw everyone look at us, especially Karma's wide eyes.

Nagisa: "Kayano, not here." I dragged her outside

Kayano: "ouch, okay, okay, Ill followed you."

Karma's POV

He's leaving? Thats great news then. I'd feel way better the moment he leaves. But, why was I shocked.

Then Rio began circling the room.

Rio: "Ooh, how morbid, this will probably he the last time I'll ever meet my friend, after he leaves, there will be no more chances to fix our relationship and fix our misunderstanding, better yet, the last time I'll meet that cute of a trap."

She monologued around the classroom like she was reaching someone, the more I think about it, will this really be the last time I'll meet him? If it's really the last time I'll meet him, I can't. I can't forget about Nagisa

I rushed outside to find Nagisa, I didn't know where he went, I wanna reach out to him.

Rio's POV

Okuda: "Karma!" She was ignored by Karma as he rushed outside. The whole class was silent but tried to forget what happened.

I returned to my sit feeling accomplished, I'm not letting two of my friends not to settle their differences, besides, I think it was way cuter when they where together.

Okuda: "Hey, Rio! What are you planning." He shouted gaining the attention of the class.

Rio: "What do you mean? I was just pouring my heart out on how devastating it would be. Not being able to fix our differences" I cant help but smirk away from her.

Okuda: "I know what you're doing you-" She raised her hand as she was about to slap me, I didn't got a chance to react until someone talked.

Takebayashi: "Okuda, I need some help, teacher is calling us." Okuda left with no hesitation.

I putted my hands against my head as a support as I think. Damn, early in the morning and a lot of drama is happening.

Karma POV

Im loosing my mind as I circled around the school, to the point I shouted Nagisa's name, gaining attention from other students, but I currently don't give a damned, I know he's still leaving on Friday, but 3 days is not enough!

I pulled my hair and ruffled it violently as I tried to find Nagisa, when I turned around a familiar face greeted me.

Asano: "Karma, didn't I warn you, last year and last two school year ago?"

————————-Last 2 years ago———————
No POV

Karma: "I'm sorry, I don't think this would work."

Asano: "Why? We've been friends for 5 years! Ever since grade school! I worked up all this courage to confess, why?" As Asano began to cry uncontrollably.

Karma: "Its not that, it's just because, I like someone else."

Asano: "I DONT WANNA KNOW WHO HE/SHE IS. From this day onwards, Karma I'll make your life a living hell, next school year Ill put you in class-E."

Karma: "Asan-"

Asano: "And I'm warning you this! I'll make sure you will suffer my wrath the moment you destroyed someone's heart. I swear I'll change."

End
————————-Last 2 years ago———————