Recurring struggle

Nagisa's POV

I insisted to walk myself home because I caused Karma way too much trouble by now. After multiple pleading from Karma he soon gave up and gave in tomy request, he pecked my cheeks an gave me a warm smile.

I took my bag with my school uniform and equipment and soon went home. Still, I couldn't shake the thought someone was following me. Perhaps I should've agreed for Karma to accompany me? No I caused too much trouble from him by now.

Once I was in my house, my feet started to tremble and quiver from the thought of my mother on the other side of this door. Who knows what she would do to me not going home yesterday. Better get this over with.

I opened the door quietly in hopes I wouldn't get her attention. Once I was on the staircase someone yanked my hair and pulled me down to the floor brutally. I felt my head numb from the impact.

"Where were you young lady?! Why didn't you go home last night! Not even caring for your own mother! You useless child. I wished you where never born! I asked for a girl and the world gave me a boy who doesn't even appreciate his mother's work. You're a disgrace, a regret. No one will love you!"

She spouted those words as she pulls and yanks my hair everywhere while banging my head trough the floor I felt numb. Like I was gonna past out. I stared at her eyes while shredding a tear. Her eyes was full of hatred, like she really wanted me dead.

Is it true I'm a regret?

Does anyone truly loves me?

Karma Loves me?.....       Right?

No, he probably felt pity in my position, no one will love me, they'll all leave me.

From the thought of those words I began to cry non-stop. This didn't help because my mother turned more furious because if it. She stood up and kicked the living hell put of me, I'm definitely getting bruises because of this.

"Get up and get to your room. I don't want to see your face you reckoning child!"

I quickly stood up but nearly tripped because of my numb body and light head. I can't run the stairs because I would fall back down and I don't wanna trip my head again. I used the railing of the stairs to support my body. Once I got into my room I locked it and lied on the bed.

"I'm bleeding, huh, it's nothing new" I said to myself as I touch the back of my head. I took the med-kit I had underneath my bed and patched it up, and took my makeup kit as well to cover up the bruises I had trough out my body. My head still felt numb. I lied back to my bed and looked around my room. I noticed how girly it was. "If only I was a girl". And thought to myself no one is more depressed than me today

Karma's POV

I could say that was a successful date. I can't help but follow him just to make sure I was safe. I walked back to my house and bought a strawberry drink on the way home and once I got home I hopped on my bed and smiled on how cute Nagisa can get, Nobody is happier than me today.

I texted Nagisa to message him good night. And slept the rest of the night

~Next day~

My alarm clock rang and for the first time I didn't throw it across the room just to get it to shut up because for once I am seeking to go to school just to see my little blueberry.

I dressed up to my school uniform and proceeded to go to school. I went into the school but bumped into a girl. I wanted to tell her to watch where she's going but Im still in a good mood. I noticed her glasses fell, took it, and gave it to her. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to bumped into you." The girl said while looking down the ground.

"No-no it's okay don't mention it" I replied back. She looked back up me and fixed her glasses to get a better view of me. I noticed her cheeks became red, and mine as well. I didn't know why I blushed as well, Nagisa's good side is probably rubbing trough me by now.

"Anyways, I gotta go to class now see ya" as I waved away from her, she waved back with a smile.

??? POV

Finally, I have talked to him. This is a good start, now I don't need to look at him from the shadows. My parents said I would be arrange to marry him, and for once my parents taste is good. I can live by those conditions. By the end of this year he will be entranced by me

Karma's POV

That girl was kinda cute and fragile like Nagisa, not gonna lie. But Nagisa is way cuter than she would ever be. I proceeded to sit down but notice Nagisa wasn't around. Is he late? All those effort waking up for nothing. First class started with no Nagisa in sight. In the middle of the class I heard door slid open and my head shifted to the door with a genuine smile in my face.

The door finally open but it wasn't Nagisa. It was the girl I bumped into a while ago.

She looked back at me and smiled back. I noticed I was smiling and returned her a smirk. Then she proceeded apologizing to the teacher

"