The lights!

Narrators POV:

Dr.Bright drove up to a large building,something about 'a party in his honor'.... No clue what about though.....
"Ay Bright...Are you sure this is the right place?" His clone said, Lady-Bright looked over at him from the back of his car.
"Yeah I'm pretty sure....." He responded,Parking the car and getting out. He looked around and realized.....Holy shit! There were loads of cars there!
"Well the invite did say a party in your honour..." Lady bright said before heading inside. Bright followed afterwards, He gasped as he noticed that loads of members of the BrightCult were there! Lawson,Sollice,Matty, Pheasant,Marshall,Brit, Demo....Everyone! They were all here!
"G-guys?"
"B-Bright?"
Three claps where heard as everyone turned around to see....Ugh it was that damn researcher Smith.....that damn snitch.
"Well I'm leaving." Marshall said before turning around and reaching for the door.
"Ah,Dr.Marshall I'm not here to be a nuisance." I'm simply here to apologise. Everyone was shocked.... Then became angry.
"I've traveled all the way from Site 19 for this!" Matty said,
"Smith you little bitch! You wasted our time to say sorry?"
"I understand that you are frustrated my dear doctors....but it-"
BANG!
A large bang was heard as The lights flickered out and came back on... Smith fell to the ground as they all rushed towards the man....
Dr.Pheasant put his fingers against Smith's neck....
"O-Oh my god......He's dead!!!" The boy screamed.