Downwards spiral

Narrators POV:

Marshall and Sauce tried their best to cheer rose up, no tactics worked.....
They Joined Bright in the basement and looked at all the dead people, no one said anything untill:

"We need to find everyone else...." Bright spoke up:
Suddenly- a man in a DOOM eternal outfit stormed in,
"Alright, have any of you wee shits seen my boyfriend?"he boomed at them. They didn't even blink....
"Hi Connor'' Marshall said.
"He's in the control Room" Bright said,smiling at the Scot.
Conner smiled and nodded at them,
"Thanks guys" he said before bolting off to get Sollice to safety.

Lawsons POV:

Well pip-pip-cheerio I just got the news that Pheasant and Lady Bright has died........ Great.....

I pulled out my phone.... Not that it had any sig- HOLY SHIT!!!!! THERES WIFI HERE!!!!!!
The bars were low so I had to go to the balcony..... I raised the cell phone into the air, then.....I felt a cold hand grasp onto my arm, making me drop my phone.

Narrators POV:

Shinigami whispered into Lawson's ear creepily, then pushed him off of the balcony..... The words:
"We'll meet again...... Don't know where..... Don't know when...... Oh I know we'll meet again some sunny day~"
Echoed in his mind as he hit the ground.

Back in the basement, Rose sat alone. The others had decided to give her her personal space to mourn.....
She was crying into her hands, The rose on the side of her head drooped. She could have saved Pheasant...... If only she had been faster..... A figure approached Her and whispered in her ear.....
"Don't worry, you'll see kitten soon~"  It said as Rose looked up to see a frying pan swing down.
Rose woke up to the smell of a fire, She looked up to see the face of Shinigami stare down at her, grinning like a tiger on drugs. She looked over at the fire behind her, She saw Sauces gun and top hat burning in it.... Along side a metallic hand and two ram horns.....
"You sick bastard...." She said...... Famous last words......
She was pushed into the fire.....

Screams of pain and agony were heard as The painting of Rose and Sauce were crossed out.

Demo burst outside, Brit accompanying him... They had heard the thud that Lawson had made when he died. Brit pointed at Lawson's corpse, his hand shaking....
Suddenly- they were drowned in the headlights of Brights car, Demo could barely see through the blinding light who was behind it. Shinigami cackled and drove the car forwards. Brit jumped out of the way.
The car rammed into a wall.... A disgusting Red was splattered up on the car windshield and Wall..... Demo had been crushed. Brit felt a tear go down his cheek as he realized it...... The car door opened and Brit ran back indoors......

Matty walked down to the basement.... He was told that there were new victims......

Demo.....
Pheasant.....
Lady Bright.......
Asher.....
Harry.......
Sauce.........
Smith.......
And.....
N-No! HE HAD KILLED LAWSON!!!!!! THE SICK BASTARD!!!!!
Matty grabbed his gun from his pocket and went to find the lizard freak......