Twenty

Kaitlin Winchester

Once again Austin has to fly down to LA, wanting me to come along, but I shake my head. I couldn't miss out on school just to go on some crazy adventure with him. My grandparents would approve, but I know my studies are important.

I sit at the airport, holding Austin's hand in mine. I was tapping my leg impatiently, not wanting him to leave. I wanted to be selfish and keep him here, but we both know I couldn't do that.

Austin and I have been pretty open about our relationship with our friends and families. Michele had gushed to the cousins over the phone about how Austin was so in love she would always catch him staring at me when I didn't know. I never did take notice because when I would look at him, he was looking somewhere else. We both seemed to look at each other when the other didn't notice.

Rumors have really started up about one of the cousins gushing about it at her school. It's sort of been all over Twitter, but I acted like I didn't see it. But I saw it all. Paparazzi has been on my case a lot now, trying to sneak pictures of me doing daily things, or even being with Austin. It wasn't as bad though.

Plus Austin loved to show me off to paparazzi.

"Calm down," I hear Austin say, placing his hand on my leg to stop it from bouncing. I blush a bit, embarrassed about having him catch me all frantic. He just smiled at me because I was probably blushing. Typical me.

"Give me a kiss," he says, puckering out his lips. Luckily it was about five in the morning and only two Mahomies were around.
I nod, leaning in and placing my lips to his for a second. Austin smiles, knowing people were around so that was all he was going to get. But the look in his eyes told me that it wasn't enough.

I watch as Austin leans over and whispers into my ear, "Wanna go somewhere else?" His lips brush against my ear lobe, nibbling on it for a moment. I had to gulp and start to bounce my leg nervously. Austin places my hand on it, letting out a chuckle at the effect he had on me.

"Yes or no?" he asks, and I nod my head yes, not wanting to upset him, but a part of me wanted him badly.

Mahomies see Austin and I getting up, hand in hand. There was about four now so I know Austin's whereabouts had been revealed. He didn't seem to care though, pulling me to the handicap bathroom and sneaking me in. I had to giggle at how he was trying to be like a ninja and hide me.

He shut the door behind him, and clicked it locked. Before I knew it his hands were under my shirt, pressed onto my skin and my lips were attached to his. My hands entangled in his hair and a small moan escaped my lips. Austin chuckled in the kiss, smiling a bit to break it and get air. But soon we were lip locking again. His tongue trailed along my bottom lip and I allowed access, wanting him.

After ten minutes later, we had pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other. He smiled, his eyes twinkling. I smiled back at the sight, leaning in and pecking his lips. Austin did it back soon after, making me smile.

"Did you know my mom has wanted us together since eighth grade?" I ask him, holding back my tears about mentioning my mom. Austin notices, and simply rubs his thumbs on my hip bones.

"Same with my mom," he whispers back, pecking my lips to calm me down. I had to shut my eyes to try to prevent myself. Austin decided to make me feel better by kissing all over my face, and tickling me. It worked too because I soon was in a fit of laughter.

"A-A-Austin!" I let out stutter and laughing. Austin just keeps going, so I push him off playfully. I look over at him to just find him smiling at me.

He doesn't speak, he just looks at me. He's smiling like a complete idiot. His eyes trail every feature of me, making me feel a little insecure but I still let him. When it makes me get a lot more uncomfortable I decide to speak up.

"What?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow.

"You're just beautiful."

~~~

"Gunna kiss me goodbye?" Austin says, putting his arms around my waist and pulling me close to his chest. I had to smirk a bit, trailing my hands up and down his chest to warm him and myself up.

"Sadly no," I say, frowning up him. He frowns back too, but being the loving and understanding boyfriend he is. He simply kisses my forehead, letting his lips linger on my skin and leaving it tingling.

I smile up at him sadly because he always was leaving and I was scared one day he'd just never come back like he had last time. Every day I worry that I'd lose him and he's just a piece of me that I couldn't be without.

"Look at me," he whispers, lifting my chin to look up at him. He rubs away my tears with his thumbs and I can't help but let out a weak laugh at how pathetic I probably looked. Austin just seemed to smile though, kissing my forehead once again.

"I'll be back before you know it," Austin whispers, looking into my eyes and letting me take in his beautiful hazel ones. He continues, "It's only a week baby." He kisses my forehead once again, making me sigh at how much harder he was making it.

"I'll miss you... a lot," I voice.

"I'll miss you too beautiful," he whispers back, resting his forehead on mine. I soon feel his hands place themselves on my cheeks to make me not leave his gaze. His moves his thumb against my soft skin, his eyes soon glancing down at my lips.

Before much more can happen Michele calls Austin over, telling him it's time to go or they'd miss the flight. I sigh knowing I had to share Austin with millions of girls and his career. He's wanted this for so long and I'm not going to distract him from that.

He sighs, hugging me once more. I stay silent, watching as Austin walks off to the plane. He goes at a slow pace and right before he is hiding from my view he turns his head back. His lips mouth the words I wanted to hear so badly,

'I love you baby'