09.

"Get out!" 

"Michael plea-"

"Get out!" 

"Baby, please cal-"

"GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT." 

"I'm sorry. Michael, please." 

"I don't want to see you anymore, Luke." 

"What? No. Michael, baby, you don't mean that. Please, calm down and think about what you're doing." 

It went quiet in the hospital room, Michael burning glares into the wall before suddenly his face was relaxed, and he was turning to Luke.

"Calm down and think about it? Okay." 

Luke almost smiled,

"YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I'M DOING? DID YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN YOU WERE OFF FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE?" 

"I was drunk!"

"THAT'S A BULLSHIT EXCUSE, LUKE. YOU CHEATED ON ME, SOBER OR NOT. YOU WERE OUT HAVING ONE NIGHT STANDS WHILE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS LAYING IN A HOSPITAL BED DYING!" 

"I'm sorry." 

"Please leave."

"Michael," Luke begged, tears streaming down his face. He needed Michael to change his mind. He knew he messed up, he knew he did, and he would spend the rest of his life making it up to Michael if he only let him. 

"A little advice Luke. If you don't want to get caught cheating, hide the hickeys next time." 

"Michael, please understand. This is hard for me, too."

"You're not the one dying."

Luke flinched. Michael stayed quiet. 

"I messed up, I know. Please let me make it up to you." 

Michael shook his head, trying not to let the tears fall. He's cried enough. 

"Please. I will do anything."

"I don't want to see you anymore."

"No!" Luke shouted, swaying on his feet as he staggered closer to Michael. He reached for his hand, holding it tightly as Michael tried to take his hand away.

"Let me go, now!" Michael warned, before grabbing his remote and pressing the call button. 

Before they knew it, people were busting inside the room, grabbing Luke and dragging him out as he struggled and kicked and screamed. 

"Michael! Please, I love you!" 

Michael turned away.

"Everything okay, Michael?" A nurse asked.

"Yeah. He was just drunk."