Dos 👀

Jimena outfit ⬆️

Jimena pov
We walked in the house to people already drunk dancing and all that.

"hey bae" sad eyes says hugging Aniya. "aye Jimena you made it" he says turning to me. "yup I was forced too" I say laughing. "where is little fool" he ask referring to Santiago.
" he's with my mom" I say sighing.

"ima go get a drink" I say leaving Anthony (sad eyes) and Aniya. "aye don't leave with them, wait up!" Louis says pushing through the crowd.

I made it to the bar and poured myself some soda. "honey, no here" Louis says handing me a cup. "um no I'm not trying to get drunk" I tell him. "Jimena Ramirez! I swear if you d-" before he could finish I started drinking it. "thank you, ima go find a guy to mess with BRB"  and with the Louis walked away.

I got bored so I head to the backdoor to go outside and that's where I spotted cesar. "hey!" I say walking up to him. "hey jimena, dang didn't think you would come" cesar said.
"yah me too" I say. We talked, catched up.

---

"wait- you, why would you join" I say upset. "Oscar.. But don't be mad at him, it was my choice." cesar says. "well your pretty fucking stupid" I told him, we talked some more.

"well looked who showed up" someone said behind me.

I turned around to Oscar "Oscar Diaz" I say.

"Jimena Ramirez" he says back. "long time no see" he says. "not long enough" I say fake smiling.

Cesar starts walking away"ima go" 
---

"so when did you get out" jimena asked.

"3 weeks ago" Oscar replied. "how come I haven't see you around" I asked. "in San Diego with some hyna" he says "hm of course you were" I say taking a sip from my drink.

"still petty, I see" Oscar says chuckling.
I playfully roll my eyes because it's true I could be petty. "and I bet your still an asshole" I say walking away. He just looks at me with a laugh.

After many drinks, and dancing with some random guy,  I get pulled away.

"hey, I was having fun" I say pouting.
"yah, a little to much fun and you been drinking to much" Louis says taking me outside.

"how am I going to get you home, Aniya already left with Anthony, and someone is waiting for me" Louis says sighing.

"I can walk home, it's just down the street " I say shrugging my shoulders
"no, to dangerous and also I don't want you at home by yourself" he says.

"she can stay here for the rest of the night" Oscar says walking up to us.

"you sure she would be pretty pissed" Louis says. "she always like that when she drunk or not, besides she can stay in the extra bedroom." Oscar says.

"alright I'll see you later jimena" we hug.

I couldn't really say anything or do anything I was pretty drunk.

After louis left a gun shot fired form somewhere, and people started running out the house. And leaving.

Oscar grabbed my hand and took me inside the house.

After it was quiet, and we didn't hear anything else. Cesar and Oscar started cleaning. of course I helped. I was so tired I ended up failing asleep on the couch.

Oscar pov
After me and cesar were done cleaning I saw jimena asleep on the couch.

I picked her up and took her to the extra bedroom.

I placed her gently on the bed, took of her heels and makeup.

I put blankets over her, and she slowly shifted. "thank you" Jimena says. I just nod my head

Before I walked out I heard her say "I missed you"

I just looked at her and said "I missed you too" and walked out closing the door.

Word count- 642
Sucks I feel like people aren't liking it, but ima just continue writing 😎 sorry if there are  any grammar or spelling errors