Cinco 🌹

"ugh do we have to go to work" Aniya says walking into the living room

"yah, if you want live under a roof, now hurry up I have to drop Santiago at his daycare" I told her
                        –––
  "OK bye sant I'll see you later, I love you" I tell him. "love you too" he says running inside.

"Hey putas! Yall ready to go back to work after our long ass break" Louis says getting in my car.

"eh" i say "no" Aniya says.
"damn really, I'm excited that's the only place we see each other all the time" Louis says

   - - -

"you guys are finally here! I miss your guys dumbasses" our boss says. He really chill, even though he's Louis ex, but we don't talk about it.

We went to the back to put on our new work  shirts, and I put my hair up .

"damn today's going to be a long ass day" I say seeing all the people walking in.

"oh shit." Louis says "what?" I questioned. "the Santos are here, can you do this one for me" he says. "uhh n-" before I could finish my sentence he hands me a note pad and a pen. I just shook my head, and went to the table.

"what can I get you guys? " I ask, they all ordered. "and want can I get you" I say turning to Oscar.

"let me get a modelo and tres tacos de asada, and a chance to take you out ." he says.

"mm you see that's not an option on the menu" I say looking back at him. "you sure, because you be looking like a meal" he says smirking.

I just shake my head with a laugh and give the order to the cook.

"yall heard that" I say looking at Louis and Aniya, and Collin (our boss)

"he's trying to get it" Collin says nudging me.
"well he isn't" I say. "honey, your gonna give in" Louis says patting my shoulder. "he's right, when it came to Oscar you always gave in" Aniya says. "ha, I didn't give in when he wanted a second chance" I say.

"well that was the past right now is present" Louis says. I just rolled my eyes.

                            - - -
It's been a full on week and Oscar keep coming in everyday. I make Aniya or Louis or another employee take his or there order since I didn't want to deal with him.

But today Louis and Aniya made me take his order.

" aren't tired you of eating here, " I ask him.
"nah you have the best food here"
he says.

"OK what would you like" I ask knowing his order already , but I asked because I didn't want him to think damn she knows my order creep. I only know it since he always orders the same thing.

"you" Is all he says

I sat across from him in the booth he was sitting at.
"Oscar, no we can't" I tell him "

" why not, how about let's just catch up it's been 4 years" he tells me. "I don't know Oscar-" I say

"come on, tomorrow we go out, and we catch up" he says.

"Oscar, i can't I'm busy" I tell him. "on a Saturday, tommrow? With your kid, bring him too, I don't mind" he tells me.

"how do you-" before I could finish, I mean man these people are never let me finish.
"cesar told me, but you down?"

I just looked at him and got up. "fine."
Is all I say.
"tomorrow at 3" is all he says before getting up and leaving.

  - - -

"oh I forgot to ask you, what were you and Oscar talking about, at work" Aniya ask me sitting next to me on the couch.

I just sighed "where going put tommrow" I say turning to her. "omg no way! See you did give in " she says all excited. "ehh, not really were just catching up, and besides he said I can bring Santiago " I tell her.

"are you going to bring him" she questioned. "I mean why not" I say shrugging and picking sant to put him in bed.

"are you going to tell him.." she silently asked as we walked out of my room.

".. No, I'm not ready, it's too soon" I tell her.
"well promise me on one thing, please tell him before Santiago 4th birthday, and tell Santiago too" she says.

"I heard that he's been questioning if he has a dad to you lately" Aniya says sighing.

"I promise" is all I say

Word count|758
Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling errors.
Also thank you so much for 100+ reads 😙 I never thought people were going to read it