Diez🥀

It was a long week of working and I haven't seen Oscar the whole week

I woke up Friday morning to get ready for work for the 5th time this week. I also got sant ready.

---

After I drop off sant from his daycare I went to go pick Louis.

"hey putas, we get to work at the bar station, you know what that means more free shots!" Louis says,getting in the car.

"omg yes I been needing one for the past week" Aniya says

"yup, it's been a long week, but we have been making a lot of money this week" I tell them.

"yes! My sugar daddy ain't paying enough" Louis said dramatically.

---

Since it was a Friday there were lots of people going to the bar section, even though it's only 12.

The door bell rang. I looked up to see Oscar who was looking around until we made eye contact he came walking to the bar.

"hey" I say as he sits down on the stool.

"hey, can you give me a Corona" he ask me.

"I haven't seen you all week, what's up" I say while opening the Corona and putting a lime.

"gang shit, cesar finally came back home" he says sighing while I gave him his Corona.

"that's good that he's back" I say wiping the counter.

"you ready for tomorrow" he says giving me a smirk and drinking his Corona.

"yah, lowkey nervous, don't know why" I say.

"damn, don't be like we been on a date before" he tells me.

"yah but that was a while ago" I say looking at him.

"so where are you taking me"

"I can't tell you" he says

"you know I hate surprises Oscar" I tell him

He takes another sip from his drink

"I know Mi reina But your gonna have to wait" he says getting up and leaving, I just roll my eyes.

"hold up yall are going on a date" aniya says coming up next to me.