Cuatro 👦🏽

Jimena pov

It was the next day and I woked my ass early, and got ready.

But you know who didn't get up early and got ready?

Yah, Aniya so I walked in her room and hit her with a pillow like she does to me sometimes.

"aye what the hell!" Aniya said. Did I mention she not a morning person.

"you said you wanted to come with me to go pick up Santiago and then we could go out to eat" I say. "ugh fine ill get up in 10 minutes" she says. "nope, get ready now, please and Thank you" I say walking out of her room.

After a long ass drive we finally arrived at my mom house.

"hi baby!" I say running up to Santaigo and picking him up. "hi mommy!" he replys "I missed you so much" I tell him.

"can you please pick up your toys while I talk to Abuela" I told him.

"soo Cómo fue la Fiesta" my mom ask me.
Before I can answer Aniya says "SHE STAYED THE NIGHT AT OSCAR!"

"de verdad ¿qué hicieron ustedes?!" she says nudging me. "we did nothing, I was drunk and he let me stay the night since, Aniya was getting it with Anthony, and Luis was probably getting it with some random guy" I say.

                            ———

"OK bye mama" I say picking up sant and his bag. "say bye to abuela" I tell Santiago. "bye bye abuela" he says "bye Ms. Ramirez" Aniya says following me outside and closing the door.

"where should we eat?" I ask. "Mommy and tia Aniya work!" Santiago says

Me and Aniya looked at each other and back to sant and laughed.

"do you know what it's called my love" I say looking in the rear-view mirror to see sant

"l-Los ar-arcos, LOS ARACOS" Santiago said all proud of himself. (quick note Los arcos is a taqueria near where I actually live💀)

I pulled out of my mom drive way and head to the taqueria.

Once we arrived I got out the car and got Santiago out of his car seat. I held his hand as I opened the door.

The waitress sat us down at a booth and gave us menu's and asked what we wanted to drink, and then we ordered, because we know exactly what to get.

As we were eating the door bell rang. I looked up to see it was Oscar with other Santo members. He looked over at my table and gave me a nod, I just gave a small smile.

Oscar pov
As we went to our normal table I looked over to see Jimena and Aniya but jimena had a little boy next to her, I didn't think much of it so I just nod at her.

As I sat down and ordered, I turned to cesar.

"aye who's that little kid next to jimena?" I asked him.

"that's her Nino, Santiago, we sometimes call him sant for short"
I just blanked out for a second because when me and jimena were together we used to say how we're gonna have kids one day and we were going to name one Santiago, if we have a boy .

"who's the dad?" I say clearing my throat.
"no one knows, only people who know is her mom, Aniya, and Louis"

I looked back at her table to see her cleaning her kid face with a napkin.

Shit what if- nah that can't be she would of told me.

Should I post another chapter today 👀
Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar errors.
The more votes and the more people reading this encourage me to keep writing.