Quince

I woke up the next morning.

"hey good morning" Aniya says "I'm sad your not going to be working today"

"good morning, yah sucks, um actually do you have a minute" I tell Aniya.

"yah wassup" she says sitting on the couch.

"ima take a break from freeridge, it's not because of Oscar, or anything like that, it's just I want start fresh, a new chapter you know, I actually want to start focusing on starting to model , so I was thinking I should move to LA near my mom" I say playing with my fingers

"oh, oh wow, I literally have nothing to say, but do it. I support your decision, but don't forget about me, how long do you plan on leaving "she says hugging me

" thank you, I was planning on leaving this weekend, I'll tell Louis of course, I won't forget about you we will of course face time every now and then, and I plan for staying until at least the end of August or September. "

———

It Was The weekend, I already told my boss and Louis and obviously Santiago or he will just keep questioning it. I didn't tell anyone else, me and Troy have been keeping in touch, here and there, and I told him too.

———

"you ready"my mom says as she closes the trunk, some stuff that didn't fit in my car were in hers.

"yah, bye I'll see you guys soo" I say waving bye to Aniya and Louis while getting into my car.

It Was a 2 or 3 hour drive because of LA traffic is always bad. My mom and I finally made it to her house, I didn't plan on staying here I already rented a house for at least two months. It was already late so I decided to stay at my mom's house for the night.

———

Me and my mom woke up early the next morning to not deal with traffic and start unpacking earlier.

"wow mija this house it pretty" my mom says helping me grabbing stuff out of the truck.

"yah, and it has a pool in the backyard!" Santiago said all excited

"yah, I wish I could actually live here" I say with a small laugh. "Oh mañana tengo una meeting for a modeling job,so can you watch Santiago"

"Claro"my mom says as we walk in the house.

And this was it let's see if anything gets better here.

Word count | 415
Sorry for the short chapter

I don't know if you guys are starting to get bored of this book💀 cause I lowkey don't know how to feel about it because I feel like it's just turning out bad now😔,
but I'm not going to stop writing this book, I'm just going to continue writing and hope I feel like it's turning out good again!

Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling errors

I also want to say thank you to everyone who is reading and voting! it means a lot because I can tell you guys like this story and that's what gives me the motivation to keep on writing this book💖