Tres 💅🏽

Still Oscar pov

Still Oscar pov

"do you actually still miss her, do you still feel something" cesar says looking at me when I walked out of the room

"yah, that's why I claimed her because she was someone who would care, and I didn't want to loose her.. But I changed that because of my dumbass " I reply heading to my room

  Jimena pov

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache.

I look around to notice I wasn't in my room and not in my house. To only realize it's Oscar house.

I just groaned

I got out of the bed fixed myself a bit and grabbed my shoes and purse. I walked out of the room only to bump into Oscar .

"oh shoot sorry" he says "no your all good, do you have advil or something my head is killing me" I say.

He heads to his kitchen while I follow behind. He grabs a pill and a water bottle and gives it to me. "thanks" I said. After I took it, I head out the door.

"oh one more thing, did I say anything dumb last night" I questioned before heading out the house. He just shook his head, no, and I walked out the door.

I grabbed my keys and open the house door and head straight to my room and drop my things. I fell back onto my bed, and that's when Aniya came in my room.

"Sooo what you guys do!" she says sitting on my bed. "what, nothing, I just stayed over his house that's it nothing happened" I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"did you, tell him anything" she questioned.
"no, I don't know, I asked him the same thing and he shook his head no" I say

"mm alright, and go take a shower you smell like beer" she says getting off my bed and heading out my bedroom door.

After a shower I got ready because Aniya and Louis wanted to go to the mall.

"girl are you ready or what, we're waiting" Louis says knocking on my door.

We got in my black camaro. They better pay up, because I didn't want to drive but they made me.

We head to almost all the stores, because we lowkey have a shopping issue. Most of the stuff I got was for Santiago.

"how long did you tell my mom to watch sant" I ask Aniya.
"until Sunday, which is tomorrow, don't stress I know this is the first time you guys haven't been around with each other, but you'll see him tomorrow" Aniya says.

"Ouu girls look! They finally opened the new nail salon, lets go!" Louis says grabbing me and Aniya hands.

~After an hour in the salon~

"dang girl your nails look good af" Aniya says
"you know I have to treat myself good too" I say.

"dang girl your nails look good af" Aniya says"you know I have to treat myself good too" I say

We head back to my house to just hang out for a while.

A couple hours of chisme later Louis left. And me and Aniya fell asleep because we had to wake up early tomorrow and go pick up sant from my mom's house since she lives an hour away.

Next chapter will be out tomorrow. Hint Oscar finds out.
I'm trying my best with this story yall 😔🖐🏽 sorry if this chapter was boring and short.
Also sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes