Chapter 1

A/n: This story is not my original idea, it's based on an amazing writer demoncats7 I did get permission from them saying I could rewrite it adding my own ideas. There cool so go and support them.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I slowly opened my eyes to the ringing of my alarm clock, sitting up in my bed and turning the ringing off I got out of bed. My bare feet touching the cold floor, I walked down the small hallway of the house to get to the bathroom. On the way down the hall my sister's room door swung open showing my little sister, she was only seven but she was very intelligent. I stopped as she looked at me. "Y/n your not even dressed." I shrugged at her statement-making her huff and tap her wrist, "we're going to be late to school," she said making me smile and ruffle her hair.

"Maybe it'll give you more time to pick a better outfit," I suggest looking her up and down. She had yellow rain boots, a dark blue unicorn shirt, and a pink fluffy jacket.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" She asked with her soft gentle voice, she had a small pout as well. "It looks... tacky." When those words left my lips mom walked by slapping the back of my head. "Don't listen to her baby, you look great," mom said making her smile for I was the one pouting rubbing my head. "Get ready Y/n," mom hummed going back to what she was doing.

I rushed into the bathroom brushing my teeth and got ready. I had on a white shirt with a small leather-like a black jacket and black tight jeans that had holes in them at the knees. "Ready girls?" Mom asked as me and my little sister made our way to the door, I slipped on high tops and we made our way to the car. I put in my earbuds and looked out the window. There were people smiling as groups of kids walked to school laughing and talking, families ready to take on the day, I smiled at the thought of how happy this little town is... how naive.

My mom dropped my sister off first at the elementary before taking me on to the high school.

I went to get out before mom slapped my arm gently to get my attention. I took an earbud out hearing as to what she wanted to say. "Your father and I had a talk last night," she said making me shrug. I earned a sigh out of her as she continued. "He pointed out that it's been I while since I and you had time alone without your sister, maybe after school you and I can go to the mall or a restaurant." I could tell she was nervous suggesting that. I gave her a bright smile, "of course."

I shut the car door walking into the school building. All the high schoolers are at breakfast so I walked into the cafeteria, I'm not cool nor a victim to bullies so no one really ever talks to me or messes with me, I'm just there. I do talk to people here and there but it's usually when they need something from me. I do, however, have two best friends that I adore, Judy and Zack. I walked over to my table in the cafeteria and sat down. It's a small round table that fits around five to six people.

"Y/n!" Judy yelled.

She quickly sat down next to me and started rambling on and on about some gossip. I gave her a small smile looking over to the cafeteria doors to see Zack, he was walking in with a group of boys. One of them has had my eyes for years but never even looked my way.
His beautiful red hair, his yellow like eyes, just his gaze alone; just one look, that's all I'm asking. His name is Zion, then there's Eugene, Harry, and Ethan. Oh... and Scarlet but she's irrelevant. She's the only one I talked to before out of that group, that's the girl Zack is head over heels for. Zack quickly walked over to us and sat down with a smile and started talking to us but I couldn't take my eyes off Zion.

He leaned against the wall in the back of the cafeteria talking to his group.

"You're about to drool," Zack said as him and Judy started laughing. "Shut up!" I look away from Zion blushing at what Zack said. "Just go talk to him." I looked at Judy as she suggested that horrible idea.