Chapter 3: Great Lungmen

(No POV)

The Doctor and Amiya sweats slightly as they watched Custos and the head of Lungmen Guard Department having a stare off.

One has a smile that looks smug to the other and the other has a glare that can scare others but was ruined by a blush that instead made her look cute to the other.

"Rhodes Island Guard, Custos." The head of Lungmen security greeted, her tone has a slight hostility.

"Hello again, Madam Ch'en." Custos or (Y/n) greeted as he gave a polite bow to the now named Ch'en.

The Doctor leans to Amiya and whispers.

"Uhm, do these two had a history with each other?" The Doctor asked.

"I, don't know, Doctor." Amiya said.

"Last time we saw each other was at Royal Victorian Guard School." She said.

"Ah right, that is true." He said with a nod of his head.

"Yes, you and I were about to graduate but..." Ch'en's eye twitch as she clench her fist. "...You suddenly dropped out for some unknown reason."

"Hehe..." was all the answer she received.

"Hmph, and here I question myself why I associated with a lowly person like you back then." She said as she turns her back on him.

"I am guessing because I am easy to get along with or maybe my charisma or perhaps the daily pranks I played on you..." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Perhaps..." she said as she felt a vein twitch as he reminded her of the pranks he did on her.

"...Or maybe you still can't get over the defeats from me?" He said carefreely.

"Oi, you asking to die?" She asked as she glared dangerously, feelign a vein throbbing.

"Or maybe when you were drunk and did 'that' on me?" He said playfully.

Ch'en felt her heart stop and froze as he reminded her of the day he and she did something she regretted or might have regretted.

"S-shut up..." she hisses quietly as sh glares at him.

"Well, it wasn't me who jummmph!" (Y/n) blinks as he was cut off by Ch'en.

He blinks as he felt her hands on his mouth and saw her face was red in embarrassment as she glares at him, it would have made scared him if it wasn't it were not for her blush that ruins it.

"Still the same as ever, so fun to tease." He thought.

"Quiet you fool!" She hissed.

Seriously, even after so long, he still has no tact.

"Mmph!" He groaned as he nods his head.

"What business do you have here in Lungmen?" Ch'en sighed in annoyance as she took her hands off of his mouth.

"Eh, I am sure that Dr. Kal'tsit has already informed you why we're here." (Y/n) answered.

"...I was informed." She said before her eyes shifted to the Doctor. "And who is this?"

"This is Dr. Bella, Rhodes Island Consultant." Amiya introduced.

"Hello, Madam Ch'en." The Doctor said with a polite bow.

"...Well, since you are all here, let us go." She said before giving him a glare with a slight blush. "And you, we will have a 'private' talk later on."

The Doctor and Amiya looked at each other in confusion and as for (Y/n), he only sighed knowing what she means.

By talk, she means they will indeed talk before it escalates into an argument that will lead into a fight and will lead to them making up before another fight.