Chapter 8: Unleashed

(No POV)

"...Get off me."

(Y/n) glared at the woman that laid on top of him, looking at him in a sexy smug look that quite turns him on, all the while her finger draws circle on his chest, not at least bothered by his contender aimed on her head.

But he was really bothered by the bomb she held.

"Mm, don't wanna~" She drawled cutely.

"Get off me, please." He begs.

"Ask nicely and I might get off." She said.

"Please get off me." (Y/n) said as he glances at the bomb she held.

"You don't sound sincere, again." She huffed.

"Please, beautiful lady, may you get off of me?" He said in an all too sweet voice.

"Make it cute." She said.

"Pwease, beautiful wady...." He asked cutely before he glares at her. "...you are so heavy, get off!"

W looked at him with a deadpanned stare before her free hand threateningly pressed a button on the bomb and saw numbers that made him scream mentally.

4:59

"I mean...." He sweats as he immediately corrects his words. "...please, lay on top of me as long as you want!"

W smiled as she disarmed the bomb, making him sigh in relied before he pales when W slightly moves up close to his face, pressing her assets to his chest.

"Uhm, excuse me but, aren't we supposed to, y'know, fight?" He asked.

"Why fight when we can do something more..." W leans to his ear and whispers seductively. "...fun."

His eyes widen before he squeaks when he felt a hand brushed to his crotch, making him look down then back to W.

"Miss, there is a place and time for this and I barely know you." He hissed as he pushed the barrel of the gun onto her head.

"Oh, don't be like that..." W pouts as she doesn't seem fazed of the gun on her head. "...Or else..."

"Else what?" He asked.

W pulls out a phone on her pocket before she showed him a picture of her wearing a sexy bikini.

"Whoa..." He said as a blushed forms on his face.

W raised a brow when she didn't saw the reaction she wants, she looks at the phone to see the picture only to blush herself as she showed the wrong picture.

"Oh, ah, whoops, wrong picture." W said with a chuckle before she slide next to the next picture. "Here it is."

(Y/n) raised a brow before he looks at the picture, only to for his eyes to widen and pales as he looks at the picture.

It was a picture of him and Ch'en having sex.

"How did you get that picture?" He asked in fear.

"If you didn't know, Reunion managed to infiltrate Lungmen through the slum." She brags as she laid her head o  his chest. "Myself included, and to my surprise during wondering around, I saw you wondering around and followed you, I even got a front row seat on the other side of the building."

"You mean, you were on the next building watching us?" He said nervously.

"Oh yes, I was on the rooftop, to be exact." W said with a smirk.

"...Shit." (Y/n) said before he smirks. "And what are you gonna do about, send it to my superiors?" He laughed.

"Already did." W smirks as she playfully taps his lips.