Chapter 16: Saintes of Karlan

(Y/n)'s POV)

Scared and aroused, combining both words, you'll get the word scaroused, hope that'll be a word soon but continuing on, that is what I felt when Kal'tsit and Ch'en set their differences aside and teamed up on me and boy, let me tell you, it was not fun to say the least when those two worked together and adding to that, they decided to play top and I, on the other hand, had to play the bottom and worse of all, I was tied up so that I cannot retaliate or escape, the sex might be fun but the pain after, was it be worth it? Lemme tell you the answer, it's a mix of both.

What can I say, love is painful.

(Y/n): God, those two are very frustrated.

I grunted as I made my way to my room, I am supposed to head to Pramanix's room but the pain in my lower body made me reschedule visiting her, I wouldn't be in this situation nor feeling this pain in my hips if it wasn't the lies she spouted, it is quite hard to move with this pain, I have to use the walls to lean on just so I won't drop down on the ground and not to crawl on the ground like a worm.

But continuing on, I was supposed to head to Pramanix's room as she requested but knowing what will happen if I did pay her a visit, well, I'll be leaving her room with a broken pelvis.

(Y/n): Just a bit more and I'll be safe in the confines of my room.

I can almost feel it, the soft and comfort of my bed that I have to fight for to acquire against many opponents, a bed worth fighting for!

(Y/n): Just let me put the passcode and----

?????: And then what?

Before I can punch the passcode of my room, a voice made me stop on the spot.

?????: Didn't I told you to drop by to my room, Anthem?

Fun fact, during my travels, I have to use many codenames in each cities I have visited to avoid some people and Anthem is one of the many codenames I have used during my travels, which I have used during my stay in Kjerag.

?????: Now, what will be your reason for not dropping by, hmm?

She said, making me nervous as I slowly turned my head to face  her and only to regret it as I saw the look she is giving me, having a look of innocence and sweetness that can fall anyone that looks at her, but to me who has served her for quite some time, I knew all too well what that smile means.

Trouble.

I wanted to tell her that I would pay her a visit tomorrow, but with the smile she has, I couldn't bring myself to tell her, knowing that what will happen if I give the wrong answer will be the end of me, her smile is already the answer knowing all too well that I will suffer, either by pain or pleasure but I am sure it'll be the mix of both.

(Y/n): Uhm, hi?

Pramanix: Hello.

(Y/n): Uhm, nice day we having, yes?

Pramanix: Indeed, the sky is blue and filled with cotton candy like clouds and someone will be having a bad day if they decided to give the wrong answer.

(Y/n): Meep.

I shivered slightly as her smile turns slightly dark.

Pramanix: Now, why didn't you drop by to my room?

(Y/n): I have a valid answer.

Pramanix: And that is?

(Y/n): I don't know where is your room.

I said smugly, knowing well that I really don't know where her room is but for some reason, Pramanix has a smugger look that can beat my smugness and that was soon answered when she points a finger behind me, causing me to look behind to see that there is something wrong with the plaque on my door.