Chapter 6: Going In Hot Part 1

(No POV)

(Y/n) rode the heli along with Frostleaf and Eyjafjalla, overlooking the city below and saw some rioters running around, causing trouble by destroying and hunting the infected while some L.G.D are trying to hold down the rioters or hunting down unregistered infected..

He turned his head and looked at Frostleaf and Eyjafjalla and gave evaluation. Frostleaf is of little worry to him as she clearly showed signs of having a experience of combat, the one he was worried the most is Eyjafjalla, who seems to be scared, and enough evidence to showing signs of having no experience at all.

"Eyja?" He calls to her only to be ignored.

He shouldn't have brought her along, he can see that she is not ready but it's already too late and she is here along with them and will be thrusted to combat.

"Eyja!" He shouts, making her jump in surprise.

"H-huh, S-senpai?" Eyjafjalla asked as she looks at him.

"You doing okay?" He asked.

"H-hai, Senpai!" Eyjafjalla answers.

"Do you know your role?" He asked.

"H-hai, I'm going to provide support with my Arts." She said.

He looks at her, noticing that she was holding her staff tightly and was doing her best to show no sign of being scared.

"Are you scared?" He asked as he moved closer and kneels in front of her.

Eyjafjalla blinks, feeling a bit surprise from him getting close to her before his words registered in her mind.

"U-um, n-no..." She lied.

He smiles as he raised his hand and flicks her forehead.

"Ow.." She said looking cute as she rubs her forehead.

"Liar." He chuckles.

"T-that was mean..." She whispers.

"Are you scared?" He asked again.

Eyjafjalla looks at him before she again looks down. "...Y-yes."

"Good." He said, nodding his head with a smile.

"G-good, why?" She asked.

"That means your not an idiot." He chuckles as he rubs her head gently.

"How mean, Senpai." She said with a pout while sporting a blush.

"Sorry, sorry..." He chuckles.

"Hey, Custos, were almost at the LZ." The pilot yelled.

"Got it!" He yelled back before he looms at Eyjafjalla. "Eyja, can you do something for me?"

"What is it, Senpai." She asked curiously.

"Be brave for us, okay?" He said with a small smile. "We need you and your support."

Eyjafjalla looks at him, her eyes gleaming slightly as the fear she felt slowly fade and determination grows within her.

Why couldn't she, her senpai is counting on her support onto the upcoming fight ahead.

"H-hai!" She stutters but he can see that she's determined.

"Good, girl." (Y/n) smiles as he stood up and slid the door open and saw the heli lowering down the rooftop of a building. "Just follow my instructions and you'll do fine." He chuckled.

"Hai, Senpai!." Eyjafjalla said with determination.

'She's doomed.' The Pilot thought, remembering the time they put him in charge and lost the team he led.