Chapter 3

We escape the ship and head towards the trees, but soon find that they are huge bones of the now dead animals that used to live on this deserted planet.

"Do you hear that babe?" I ask Riddick with a confused look on my face.

"The noises." He says in a calm voice.

"Yes." I respond crouching down putting my hand on the ground feeling the slight vibration of whatever it is thats down below us. 

"Sounds like we aren't the only ones here." He says
I hear footsteps and voices coming for us.

"Looks like they are searching for you and me." I say to Riddick looking to the direction of the voices. Riddick doesn't say anything but starts to climb the bones for a hiding space, I follow.
I lightly squeal as he pulls me in top of him. He puts a finger to my mouth shushing me jerking his head to the left. I listen and hear John's boots under us. I lean down lower on Riddick's chest trying not to be seen. He takes his finger off my lips and wraps them around my waist. We hear the boots fade I look up at Riddick to see he's already looking at me, I give him a smile and move closer to his face. "Wanna kiss?" I ask knowing full well that he does. Without a word he puts his lips on mine in a hot kiss. I instinctively put my hand under his shirt to feel his strong muscular chest and stomach, he groans and holds me tighter to him.
I smile in the kiss and pull away from him while taking my hand back out of his shirt. I quietly jump down from the bone, after a few second I hear Riddick follow.
Suddenly he pulls me further back into the shadows "Whaa..." I try to say Riddick puts his hand over my mouth this time pointing to Fry with his free hand who's coming over to the ribs of the dead bones. She's doing something with the oxygen breather thing. She turns to Johns who coming with a bottle to his mouth. I roll my eyes typical Johns.

"Drink?" Says Johns. Fry takes the bottle from him and takes a swig.

"Probably shouldn't do this." "Dehydrates you even more." She says.
I scoff into Riddick hand which was still over my mouth. He tightens his grip around me clearly telling me to not make a sound.

"You're probably right." Says Johns.

"You could've stayed at the ship." "Probably should've." Says the devil.

"We don't find water, you know what happens?" He says looking at her to intently.

"I wanted to get away." She says looking away from John's with a slightly guilty look in her eyes.

"I've never seen a captain so ready to leave her ship." He says.

"I think we should keep moving." Says Fry avoiding his comment. She stands up turning her body to leave. 

"What did Owens mean, about not touching the handle?" Johns asks.

"This is between you and me, Carolyn." "I promise." He tells her when she does not reply. I roll my eyes at him knowing that he'll probably use that agains her later. 

"I'm not your captain." She says looking back at him. She probably shouldn't say that to him.

"During the landing when things were at their worst, Owens was at his best. He's the one that stopped the docking pilot from dumping the main cabin."

"Passengers." She says looking away I clench my teeth and move out of Riddick's grip, but he pulls at my arm. I turn my head to look at him, he just moves around me and closer to Fry taking out his shiv that he made, wait when did he make that?
I shake my head not really caring. I watch as he moves to Fry, but he stops. I tilt my head to the side watching him. He resumes but instead of getting the sweet spot that he usually goes for, he goes for her hair and cuts some off smelling it. I grit my teeth ignoring my jealousy, I fold my arms over my chest leaning back on the bone listening to the rest of the convo between Fry and Johns.

"And the docking pilot being?" Asks Johns. Fry doesn't respond.

"I guess I'm a little more glad to be here than I thought." Says Johns moving over to Fry and puts his ugly ass hat on her head. Sure he's definitely happy about that.
She smiles lightly at him and they both leave.

"I really don't like them." I say to Riddick he looks at me with a smile.

"Come on." He tells me walking away. I sigh and push off the dead bone and follow behind him watching his sexy back admiring it with no fucking shame in the worlds. I smile to myself licking my lips. This is actually gonna be a fun trip after everyone is dead.