chapter five ;; choose.

Leanna fell into the portal-now confused as ever. Rainbow hues started to engulf her surroundings as time seemed to collapse and go crazy. everything seems to flash forward, until it stops. she greeted by two teens? They look thirteen. One is a chubby looking girl, she had dark brown hair with a pink undertone, her eyes glowing pink. The thin one had brown hair, alike the other, her eyes was glowing light blue. The two seem to float, with paper and pens in hand. Leanna is now in a landscape where everything looks like it's from the beginning. a peaceful place, where you'd chill and read books.

"art thou the one who claims to be thy goddess Theia?" the chubby one said. Leanna was confused and said, "I can't seem to understand you?" the thin one clapped and said, "Ooh, modern kid. Are you the one who claimed to be the goddess, Theia?"

Our protagonist paused for a while, and said, "I think so. I said some greek earlier and here I am." naguguluhan si Leanna, lalo na wala si Atlas para tulungan siya. 'Taena, 'di ba sila marunong mag-tagalog? nakakatamad mag english.' Leanna thought to herself.

"She is, probably. she said so herself, she said greek stuff and here she is. So, she is the one who claimed to be Theia." the chubby one said to her peer. They nodded to each other and held hands and started to mumble a few words.

As if time fast forwarded as they both show her a place. "Pick, pick. Pick a world where you'd rather be. Pick, pick, remeber to choose wisely." Leanna was shown a couple of realities- but in every reality, she saw Atlas and a few other familiar faces. Two stood out.

The first reality, was where she is with the Atlas she knows. The second was an intriguing one, that one calls her as well.

The two girls said; "Well, what do you pick?"

Leanna says, nervously, "I pick.."

in another place, far, far away, there stood Atlas. He was now transported to the Belserion bay, Manila bay's counterpart. Ngayon at nakarating na siya, pumunta siya sa capital ng Celestial Midnight, Astraea. Kung saan, sa dulo nito, makikita ang boarding school niya na, Meanora Prestige Boarding Academy. Kung saan tinuturuan ang mga estudyante nito ay tinuturuan ng basic human classes, except may extracurricular classes.

Time works differently in Belserion. Sa isang araw, there are 36 hours. longer than Earth's days by a half. same ang week, month and year count, mas mahaba nga lang ang araw. Ang "sun" dito ay ang Sirius. May dalawang moon, Theodore and Maximo, named after sa mga nakadiskubre nito. But generally sa tagalog, sirius din ay "araw."

After a while galing sa bay ay sumakay na si Atlas sa flying car na sumundo sakaniya, as he is, a prince in this place. After a while sa ride niya, he looks down, looking at the people below him. they seem so lively and happy sa mundo ng Belserion. That's because-they were dead. Everyone in Belserion died-it's just that between life and death, they chose none of those. And here they are, in Belserion. A second shot of life without forgeting who you once were, with a different destiny.

"What did she choose, Atlas?" a girl with ocean blue hair asked him. "Hindi pa natin alam, Aria. Kinakabahan din ako. Sana piliin niya 'tong mundong 'to. She's destined here." Atlas sternly replied with a hint of nervousness. "Atlas, kahit anong piliin niya, destiny niya. Katulad natin, Atlas. Nung namatay tayo, we had a choice. To be reborn, or to die, Atlas. When tita saved us, we had more choices. Ito lang pinili natin. Kaya, let her choose her new reality. At saka, bakit mo naman pinipilit si Leanna, ha? Dahil siya ba 'yung nasa prophecy? ang makakatulong satin sa pag-tuklas sa Venomania at-" Aria said to Atlas. Atlas cutted her off and asked, "Whatever, okay lang 'yan. May pagkain ba sa lounge?" He tried to lighten the conversation.

"Well of course! Cookies. Tinulungan ako ni Frost." natuwang sabi ni Aria. "Dalian mo na mag-drive, Aria, jusko. Nakakaboring na dito, miss ko na 'yung kama ko. Tsaka, for once, 'di na naginarte si Frost ah." reply ni Atlas. "Napilit ko, duh. He's not that cold, okay?" Aria argues. "He's the ice prince, bakit hindi siya malamig? HAHAHA." Atlas joked, and as lame as his joke was, natawa siya sa sarili niya.

Nang makarating sa dorms, at sa floor nila, nag-netflix lang si Atlas habang kumakain ng cookies with his pals- Frost and Phantom. (kinda gay, if I say so myself -author)

back in the place where time is warped and confusing, Leanna finally said, "I choose Belserion." time fast forwarded as she falls into this beautiful looking place, whereas a tattoo was now on her collarbone which looks like a sun and a moon?

She continues to fall and fall as gravity does its job on her, and she seems directed to fall into a palace as well.

In the palace, the queen's tattoo on her hips started to light up, as well as the king's tattoo and the prince of Celestial Midnight, Phantom's tattoo started to glow as well. "She's here?" Phantom's deep voice alarmingly said. He ditched the boys and went down the building as fast as he can, and he drove to the Palace by using a flying car. It wasn't THAT far but it is far. It's not like the skies have traffic, so he overspeeded/oversped to go to the palace.

On his way, he saw a girl falling continuously in the sky. He can't be that bothered to save the falling girl, as he's too busy to rescue her. plus, he can't interfere as tradition says that they still have to fall into the palace, like what happened to him. He parks on the palace's parking lot and rushed to the balcony to meet his parents.

With his parents waiting on the balcony, along with him now, they wait for her. The prince snaps his fingers and black smoke appeared as his clothes turn to a nice tuxedo. His father, does the same with light and his mom does the exact same as her son. Now, they look like actual royals, unlike their before clothes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" a loud scream from a girl can be heard. The servants prepare a trampoline. The queen, Vanta, was shocked. 'Bakit siya may sasalo sakaniya tas samin nila Rigel wala?! Sana all.'

Leanna, now renamed Angelee to hide her original identity, falls in the trampoline. "Ahh.. Hi? I'm ahh.. Angelee." she said. "So.. welcome to Belserion! Specifically, nandito ka sa Celestial Midnight!" Queen Vanta said with excitement. She goes to hug Angelee to welcome her physically. "Uh.. thanks." Angelee said hugging her back awkwardly and patted her back, awkwardly as well.

They both let go and Angelee's eyes met Phantom and the King's. "I'm Prince Phantom Noir, call me Phantom." he goes to Angelee as he shakes her hand. Angelee still awkwardly shook his hand as well and it was evident the two were socially awkward. The king, Rigel's turn was less awkward and he fist bumped her. "I'm the King, Rigel Blanc. My wife, the woman who hugged you, is Vanta Noir."

"We're now your family, Angelee!" the king and queen excitedly said. "Uh yeah, I'm your brother now." Phantom said. "Ah.. sige po. Ang weird dito?" Angelee replies. "C'mon, c'mon, sama ka muna sakin, Angelee!" sabi ni Vanta. "Ahmm.. okay po.."

Vanta pulled Angelee to a room, "We've been expecting you, Angelee! So, here, kwarto mo, you can customize it. maki-close ka din sa kuya mo. one week ka muna dito bago ka namin i-enrol sa MPBA. Also known as, Meanora Prestige Boarding Academy, lahat ng royalty pupunta 'don.

Unlike others, we, royalties, have privilege to structures like schools, mission opportunities and things. Everyone here is special, we have magic, everyone has. But! we're more special because the foundation of their powers came from us. Any questions, dear?" sabi ni Vanta.

LEANNA/ANGELEE

so... weird. may parents nanaman ako? "Are we.. biologically related or something? I'm trying to find my real parents and.. maybe I'd have a chance here." I asked tearfully. hinug ako ni Queen Vanta and said, "Sorry, dear pero.. That isn't.. possible. or it didn't happen yet, at least. Tradition namin na when we die in this.. second chance of a world, we reincarnate a few times in Earth and come back here again, as a child. No one here is actually biologically related. But our fates are magically bonded with each other. meant tayong magkakilala, and now, we're your parents! Alam kong mahirap hirap, I was too nung bata pa ako. But you're gonna learn, dear. Makakakeep up ka 'din sa other peers mo. Ilang taon ka na?"

"I'm eighteen. My birthday is September twelve." sabi ko sakaniya and she smiled, "well, dear, great! we'll talk to you later, maghahanda na kami ng dinner. pupunta mamaya kapatid mo dito and tutulungan ka niya with things, okay?" she happily replied.

"Okay." I said while smiling.