chapter thirteen ;; partner : unknown

Pa'no naman nila nalaman 'yun?! it's not a date as well. It's just hanging out. Ang issue naman. They looked at each other, trying to come up with an excuse.

"uhhh! kwinento niya sakin hehe. ako bestfriend ni Atlas sa mga babae e hehehe.." Aria said nervously. Oh. Okay. Akala ko kung ano. "But ayon na nga! Tanongin mo na!" Flora forced me.

Tinulak ako ni Skyrie palabas ng kwarto ni Flora, at sinigaw, "HOY PAG 'DI MO TINANONG 'DI KA BABALIK DITO NANDITO SELPON MO HA SIRAIN KO PA 'TO!"

Kinatok ko ng malakas ang pintuan ni Flora, "Tangina mo sumbong kita sa nanay mo e!" reply ko kay Skyrie.

Si Phan lang naman ang nandito sa living room. Mag-isa, nanunood ng anime. "Phaaan!" I groaned, approaching him. "Ayoko naaaaa!"

"Ba't?" he replied while munching on kokocrunch with no milk. Inaasay lang. Nakitabi ako sakaniya, "Pinipilit ako nila na magtanong ng partneeer." I whine. "Sino ba?" Phantom replied, obviously na walang paki.

I pouted and mumbled, "..Atlas.."

His eyebrows furrow, he looked quite confused. "oh. I thought 'di siya pupunta." Phan said, finally with a tone. the tone was confusion, but for some reason I heard my heart broke. I heard glass shattering, and I'm starting to not like the ball now.

"Sorry, nalaglag ko 'yung tasa." Frost shouted with a monotone voice. Ah kaya pala. Akala ko imagination lang. Panira.

I stood up, and going to the boy's part of the dorm. Imagine, the person who invited you to this.. new thing, tas hindi ka 'man lang susuportahan sa sariling event? Masakit ng konti. Plus, I really like him as a friend though, I think he's a great friend. With a few exceptions, but he still is.

As I walk, my footsteps became more noticable and you can hear them. Sa side ng boys, ang tahimik. I can hear a pin drop here. I look at his door- pula. weird color choice.

My knuckles started to knock on to the said door. The knock wasn't that loud, it is audible though. considering na ang tahimik dito. Seriously. I wait a minute or two, still, no answer.

Okay lang ba siya? I remember him saying that he's a busy man. I sigh out of nervousness, at kumatok ulit. Finally, my knuckles gave a bit too much force, making a louder knock.

Nalulungkot na ako. Mas nalulungkot na ako. This reminds me of.. something. I know I can remember! But it's all foggy to me.

With my hope leveling down near zero, tears started to fall from my eyes. For some reason, I feel more alone now. Not the good kind of alone. My fingers softly touch the wooden barrior- that is, the door, and it softly falls down. Alike to my tears.

Atlas angrily opens the door, ready to shout a word. I don't think I can do this anymore. "Anong mayron?" he asked, his voice laced with pity. "..I don't like being here anymore.." I silently replied to the boy.

The said boy asked me to wait for a while, and went in his room. After a while, he opened the door again, welcoming me inside. A step inside, and something shocked me. I started to remember that one bloody delusion.

"So? Bakit ayaw mo na dito? This is your world!" he said, trying to lighten me up. he can try to lighten me up but this bulb doesn't want to.

"Sure ka ba? Masyado namang attention 'to." I replied, sadly. The fire prince looked shocked. He sat in his chair and said, "You don't like it?" I shook my head sideways, signaling a 'no.'

Pa'no ko 'to magugustohan e.. Parang puro attention na binibigay sa'kin. Plus, ayaw mo pa pumunta sa ball ko, e ikaw pinaka kaclose ko na lalaki. First ikaw tas sunod si Zack.

"But, that's life." he said with sa small grin evident in his face, as he started to spin. The boy stopped spinning, and looked at his window pane. "And life is hard. With no objectives, no pain.. Boring ang buhay, kung walang objectives and kalungkutan. I'm not saying you should suck it up, but nandiyan mga kaibigan mo. You can talk to them, about everything!" he said with a grin, now looking straight into my pupils.

"Well.. Hindi ba kita kaibigan, then?" I asked as I clench my other arm. Nanghihina na ako. He replied with another smile but this time, it was bittersweet looking. "No." he simply replied.

Ang sakit. Imaginin mo 'yung tinatrato mong kaibigan, hindi ka bestfriend. Sakit. Parang tinamaan nanaman ako sa puso. Kasing sakit 'to ng sakit ko kay Geishu.

I clench my flesh harder, attempting to not cry my these eyeballs out. "By the way, pupunta ka ba sa party?" I ask, looking down, not wanting to meet his eyes. My eyes level his feet.

He stands up, hugged me and said, "We'll see about that, won't we, Leanna?"

The way he said my name... My actual name.. It made me smile. It lifts my spirits up, maski napaka-baba parin non.

I free myself from the hug by pushing him and went out his room. I straightly run to my room, and locked the door shut.

Ang sakit marinig na 'yung taong unang kaibigan mo dito tas hindi pala kayo mag-kaibigan. Ang sakit. I run towards the window to take a look. The two satellites look so.. beautiful. I sigh and suddenly I hear a voice.

[oh come on now, darling. feeling quite the bit... sorrow?]

Sino 'yun?! Who said that?! Walang taong iba dito.

[I can read your mind, darling.]

The female's voice was.. in a British accent? the fxck.

[look— i can make your boo-hoo's go away, dear.]

"How?!" I shout. "Are you there?! or just in my head?!" My body started to shake over terror and fear. I don't think I can handle this well. My breathing patterns started to go abnormal again.

[no! or yes. probably? it's up to you. i am a friend. i can help you with everything, love.]

I couldn't handle it.. I started sobbing, the tears just.. couldn't be contained. I can feel the heat of the tears, the feeling of the tears falling down.

I.. Can I?

[can you what, dear?]

Can I tell you everything I feel?

[of course! i am your friend after all, correct? i can be your secret friend no one knows of!]

..If you are my friend.. Who are you? I ask this.. voice.

[ Pandora is the name! pleasure to talk to you, dear. call my name by the mirror and i will always— always.. listen and i would come by wherever you are.]

Not yet! Please, Pandora—

The voice started to vanish as my consciousness bid farewell too. Ang numb ng pakiramdam ko. I don't feel.. like I'll stay strong in this world.

The darkness started to engulf my vision as my body forced itself to shut down.