chapter fourteen ;; skip the shopping

Should I be doing this? Sure na ba ako? I hold the weapon, trembling as my hand clutches it. I look in the mirror; obviously I see myself. What happened? Basically..

Nagising ako, in my bed. "Not again." I mumble as I turn around para i-face ko ang unan. "You're awake.." Aria said to me. By the sound, I can tell na may linagay siya sa table. "Ayan, cellphone mo." she calmly replied. "How are you feeling?"

I turn again to face the lights.. "I feel.. fine. wala namang nangyaring masama ngayon. I hope so. Ilang oras ako out?" tinanong ko sakaniya. Tiningnan niya ang orasan, "Isang oras, wala namang ano." sabi niya saakin.

"Anyare? Kanina?" she continues her statement. "I saw you. 'Yung mga mata mo, puti nanaman. I saw you drop— ang foolish man ng decision ko but hindi ko ininform 'yung iba. I just said hindi ka gutom and nakatulog ka." Binuksan niya ang cellphone niya, at pinakita ang sarili ko na nakapass-out nanaman.

Ang weak ko na ba nito? "I.. don't kow what happened. I was just.. Like that, suddenly." I replied to my friend. Ayokong mag-sinungaling at baka husgahan ako pag sinabi ko ang totoo.

"Ano pala nangyari sainyo ni Atlas? He looked worried nung sinabi ko na hindi ka gutom." tanong niya ulit. Tiningnan ko ang mga kamay ko. Hmm. A mini-me started to form out of light and a mini-Atlas as well.

The mini-Atlas was in a mini-chair, alike to his own. The dolls can move, just by me controlling my finger.

The mini-me asked, "Kaibigan ba kita?"

"No." Atlas shortly replied.

I can see myself on the brink of crying and breaking apart; "Pupunta ka ba sa dance?"

The mini-Atlas stood and hugged the mini me; "We'll see about that."

I looked at Aria and said, "Yeah. That's it." she started nodding and nodding. "okay. I think I can help you with this," she said, still nodding. "Tutulungan kita umalis sa dorm, without being seen by them. And face him nalang sa mismong ball— pag nandon siya." she continued with a grin.

I nodded nalang, without getting anything she said. "Okay so, what you want to do is.." she said as she started to scramble things. May hinahanap, obviously. And then she looked at my bag. "There." she points. "Ayon. Kakasiya ka d'yan?"

'Yung tinuro niya is 'yung bag na binigay sakin ni Atlas. Well, probably. "Probably?" I semi-said. Well hindi naman ako sure ha! Satingin niyo alam ko?

"No, that won't do." Aria mumbles to herself. "This won't hurt, Angelee!" she warned me as she aimed her hand at me. Her eyes started to look more alike the ocean. She started to levitate as she mumbles a few words. A refreshing slap of water hit me. Surprisingly, I can feel myself getting tinier and tinier by the second.

"The fxck? Ano 'to?" I asked, looking at my teeny sized hands. She flicked a few B I G drops of water, splashing me. "Pampaliit, it's a secret ability." she replied, giggling a bit. She grabbed the tiny me and placed me in the bag that Atlas gave. She placed my phone in as well.

As I dropped, nakita ko motor ko. Damn, I kinda missed that. The feeling of riding your motorcycle is kinda cool. Parang gangster-gangster.

Narinig ko na ibinuksan ni Aria ang pintuan ko at nag-lakad. "What? Kay Angelee 'yan ah?" narinig ko sabi ni Skyrie. I take a small peek sa opening, maliit lang naman e. I see all of them watching a movie. Nice.

"Ah? Oo. Ilagay ko daw sa kotse niya e." saad ni Aria. "Ngi? osige.." Flora replied, obvious na suspicious siya.

Aria continued to walk, hanggang parking lot. Pinuntahan niya ang kotse ko, and she grabbed me to let me free from this bag. Her hands light up in blue and circles her hand to zap me with the water. I started to feel bigger again— back in my normal height. "There. Andiyan na 'din 'yang keys mo, right?" sabi ni Aria.

I nodded, and I extended my hand with a fist. "I'll see you in the ball sa wednesday!" she returned the fist bump back and I bid farewell.

I then opened my phone, and I opened the music app and listened on random during my driving hours. Ayoko maging magisa. This time, I took the actual road papunta, and not the sky. Hindi naman ako nagmamadali.

After I met my destination, I parked and knocked on the metal gate. "Let me in?" I whispered. The gate opened, and it showed guards ready to fight. They looked shocked and became normal again. They let me inside my palace and I was greeted by father.

"Oh? Angelee? ba't ka nandito?" tanong ng ama ko. "Gusto ko lang dito muna mag-stay bago 'yung dance, father." ang sinabi ko sakaniya.

He nodded, and said bye as I walked to the very, very long stairs that I do not like at all.

It felt like hell but, here I was. Infront of my room. I sigh as I sit in my pastel pink bed. I think I should sleep.

In the next morning..

And here I was, infront of the mirror. Gusto kong ibago 'to. To cut my frustrations— I have decided that I'll cut my bangs as well.

I sigh out of frustration and cut the said bang angrily. It turned neat, honestly. I toss the scissors and took a small pic. I posted it on Twitter and said, "hulaan niyo kung sino na bored?"

After I posted I started getting text notifications from the other elementals. I turn off my phone and simply said, "Nope! I will not be bothered."

Bumaba na ako sa hell stairs and met mother. "So, since coronation mo bukas, let's get facials!" Mother told me.

Hol' up. Parang gusto ko 'din ah? Dumadami na nga ang whiteheads ko so why not?

The whole day.. we just went on a facial, and shopped for some stuff. Nothing odd, or weird.

But I can just hear someone. I can hear them laughing behind our backs.