chapter nineteen ;; that's what i'm here for

The royalties are in the middle of the maze, lead by Phantom.

Angelee asks, "Phan? Malapit na ba tayo?"

Aibriel gets ahold of her, "Pagod ka na ba? Eto tutulungan muna kita." his voice seemed very concerned. Of course, elite siya ni Angelee.

The girls are quite tired, walking in such heavy gowns, in the night. Most of them are already asleep in other's clutches.

"Sakit talaga 'tol 'pag walang jowa." Ferrer whispered while Atlas nodded.

After a while, Phantom grins, "Andito na tayo." he softly spoke as he pushes away bushes and grasses from the small[not so small] tree house.

It's about the size of a regular house you'd find in Earth, honestly. They can fit in, but rooms aren't enough. The boys carefully drop the girls in the sofa, while the boys are resting in the floor or looking for things.

Dane speaks up, "Guys? May nahanap akong mga damit. Kakasiya ata satin lahat 'to."

Isa isa, nagising na ang mga babae, nangunguna si Ariana.

"Shuta, mag-bibihis na agad?" tanong ni Ariana.

"Orders ng family niyo na mag-stay kayo dito." saad ni Ariana na may pagka-antok sa boses.

Skyrie grips her dress, "So.. hanggang dito nalang tayo? Until matapos?" she softly asks.

"Probably.." Phantom sighed, looking at the scenery outside. "It's not like we have a choice, don't we?"

Flora stands up, catching everyone's attention, "Guys, wala tayong stock ng kahit ano, like food. Okay lang tayo sa tubig, Aria is here but.. we'll have nothing to eat."

Tumayo din si Angelee habang hindi siya tumitingin kahit kanino. Pinuntahan niya si Dane, at tinulak siya pakaliwa. Her hands touch the soft cotton fabric as she takes one shirt and one shorts. Dumiretso siya pa-akyat sa maliit na bahay at pumasok sa isang kwarto.

Lahat sila nakatingin sakaniya, iniisip kung anong kabalbalan ang gusto niyang gawin. After all, kailangan nilang manatili sa bahay na 'to, hanggat sila'y na-rescue na.

Bumaba si Leanna, naka-suot ng mga damit na kinuha niya. It's just a normal gray shirt and black shorts, while her legs still remain to be clothed by her long socks and she appears to be wearing a light powered shoe. And of course, nandon ang bag na binigay ni Atlas sakaniya. Parati niya kasama 'yon, kahit saan man.

Inusog niya si Phantom pagilid habang lumabas siya at ibinaba ang kaniyang bag. Kinuha ni Angelee ang kaniyang wine-red na motor, mga susi at ang kaniyang helmet.

Nang sasakay na si Angelee, Atlas suddenly grabbed her hand, and shouted, "What are you doing?!" with full authority.

Angelee shot her head up, showing Atlas, and everyone, that she's in the verge of crying. "Ayoko! Ayokong mag-stay dito! I want to fight! I want to fight because I don't want to lose the only family that I know!"

After that small dialogue kinuha ni Angelee ang kaniyang kamay, at pinunas ito sa kaniyang mukha. Atlas grabs her bag, grabs another helmet and engulfed himself in flames, and magically changed his clothes.

"Hindi ka mag-da-drive, blurry pa mga mata mo, 'wag muna." he said.

"So gusto niyong magpaka-matay?" Aria said to the two. "We're not strong enough to fight! Not yet, at least."

"Aria, nakita mo 'yun? They'll need some sort or reinforcement! Kaya didireretso na kami." Angelee argues to the water princess.

The motor beeped and roared. Atlas says, "Ano na, Angelee? Sasakay ka ba o hindi?"

Angelee waves a small goodbye and jumps into her motor. "Tara." she commanded.

Napabugtong ng hininga ang iba. Alam nilang hindi dapat sila mag-hintay, ngunit pagod silang lahat. Hindi sila makakalaban, kung pagod nga sila. Maybe a small rest would work for them.

Dire-diretsuhan ni Atlas binangga ang mga halaman, para mabilisan na ang pag-punta.

In the place where the battle takes place, can be seen blood splattered all around. It horrified the two, but kept their guard up. Angelee, with no hesitation, slashes one of the knights. The other royals could see, they were shocked to see the newly crowned princess.

A fiery blast also happened to arrive, burning the other creatures.

"Bakit kayo nandito?!" Vanta asked and panicked, sila ang kukuha ng trono nila kung namatay sila— it's better for them to die than the next in line.

"I want to fight!" Angelee angrily replied while slicing through other opponents.

"Well that's why I'm here for, kid!" Ariesa jumped in the conversation, killing most of the other enemies.

Rigel runs and embraces his daughter, so Atlas can do the rest, "You're not made for fighting, child." his calm voice calmed the blonde down. She returns his embrace and whispered, "but Father, so are you."

She quickly goes over to Ariesa and Storm's side, to fight along. They slaughtered most of the villains, as the other royals are recharging.

But suddenly, the villains are now gone but the damage is still there.

That's not the last of me.. a glitchy voice whispered through their ears and for some reason, the voices were very.. Familiar. Especially to Angelee and Atlas.

Someone they knew was coming for them, but which one?