chapter seven ;; the school tour

It's been a week since I came and I'm starting to adjust dito sa Belserion. I have my friends, and I have a bestfriend like Vanessa as well. A person I can tell all my hatred, ups and downs to, Aria. Funnily enough, we, the Loquacious Atti, took a picture tas inupload nila sa Insta, Twitter and Facebook, giving me a lot of boost. Pinag-s-story pa ako nila Mother. Proud daw sila ng makarating na ako. Nakakahiya, jusmi!

I packed, everything is in MPBA, okay na. Ang naiwan lang dito is 'yung crown, bracelet, necklace and 'yung box.. and other miscellaneous things.

Today is going to be weird, balik to zero nanaman ako sa school. But this time, I have friends. Dumiretso na ako sa school gamit 'yung flying car na kinostomize ko na 'rin, at pinark sa parking lot.

Pumasok ako, using the gate and a lot of people were staring.. Masyado bang mahaba tong palda ko at nagmumukha akong madre dito? nagkamali ba ako ng Accessory color? o ganiyan lang talaga sila makatingin?

Social awkwardness started to kick in, nahihiya na ako sa looks and stares. I'm scared of the public pag naka-tingin sila sakin.. I'm not an extrovert or an introvert— introverded extrovert? maybe. but public speaking is NOT my thing. or seeing a lot of people in public staring at me—and weird. Anxiety, started to kick in as well. May mali ba sa damit ko? mali ba socks ko? may something ba ako sa mukha? ganon ba ako ka-taba?

'Di ako makagalaw sa hiya, at nakatingin nalang ako sa baba. I felt someone grab my arm and whispered, "Hoy, 'wag ka matakot, bobo." sa boses, I can tell na lalaki. He ran and I followed. Nang huminto siya, huminto na rin ako. I can tell wala ng tao, and I looked as to who they were. His chocolate brown eyes, matching his brown hair with a hint of red. He was paler than me, obviously. he had natural red lips as well.

"A- Atlas?" I stuttered. Finally, nakakahinga na ako ng maayos. He raised his brows and said, "Hmm? Bakit?" I pulled my arm away from his clutches and I said, "Thanks, I think." He blinked a few times, before opening his mouth to say; "I think? luh, papasalamat nalang may ganiyan pa."

Inirapan ko nalang siya, "Pake mo ba?" sabi ko sakaniya. "Attitude ka ghorl?" sabi niya sa'kin, habang natatawa-tawa pa. "Perfect fit ka talaga kila Skyrie!" natatawang sabi niya sa'kin. Naiirita na ako, ha. I asked him, "Tapos? Ba't ka nandito?"

"Ay oo nga pala. Idirekta daw kita sa office ni Ma'am Meanora. kakausapin ka daw." Atlas said. I nodded na lang, tinatamad ako makipagdaldalan ngayon, my god.

Naglakad kami sa campus, and holy guacamole, ang laki ng campus.I can see people with high status, elites, second in commands, etcetera. Ang cool. Everyone has their own cool power. We took the elevator and sa elevator, narinig namin ang bubble gum bxtch by marina and the diamonds. Epic!

"I'm Miss Sugar Pink, liquor, liquor lips!Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss!
I'm Miss Sugar Pink, liquor, liquor lips!
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bxtch!
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bxtch!"

the speaker sang? but everything's cool and I like it. "Dumiretso ka lang mahahanap mo 'yung mismong room ni Ma'am Meanora." sabi ni Atlas, waving goodbye. I waved goodbye as well at pinuntahan na 'yung office.

On my way, I noticed a lot of paintings. Paintings of a fairy-looking girl. This girl, to be exact.

the pictures where she was in, oddly enough, looked timeless

the pictures where she was in, oddly enough, looked timeless. There was a picture that looks vintage and old. From all the pictures—it was noticable that she never aged. She's like.. ageless. She's really pretty as well. Pumasok na ako sa office and was greeted by the girl in those portraits.

"Ako si Meanora! or Mea, for short. Ako 'yung principal dito. I'm a fairy—a tinker fairy to be exact. I'm here para iexplain sa'yo lahat ng nandito sa Belserion." the girl happily said. So I'm seeing a literal fairy, huh? huhtdog!

"Belserion, the land of the free. Alam ko na America, ganon din. But we're not in their realm kaya okay lang 'yan. Belserion is a world full of magic, and mystery. The royalties are already given a clue as to where they belong to. A tatoo will be evident. You already knew yours, correct? You are guided here by two destiny makers— they're a  rare kind of fairies, honestly. And they only exist between the choosing realm. They would meddle, if wanted. like the late queen of Eis Himmel, she wasn't hinted to be a sky mage, until she found out and took the throne." Mea said slowly, making sure na maiintindihan ko. "Alike to mortals, we, Belserinians, do research about our world as well. Parang earth lang 'to—just with magic." she said with a smile.

"Obviously, mayron tayong kingdoms. Celestial Midnight, the main kingdom. the people who reside in this place are only the more powerful out of all the bunch. The magic supply is in this kingdom. Next, the Fire Kingdom, Pyra. The second most powerful kingdom as well. This kingdom resembles traditional japan with a hint of modern japan. Eis Himmel, where the coldness resides. They are the most eventful ones out of these kingdoms. The freshest kingdom, Vodena Priroda. It's like a beach wonderland. Nature-filled and water-filled fun! hihiii." explained Mea. she was really bubbly and cutesy until now. She sounded serious. "The unknown, Venomania. No one has been able to reach and open its force fields and gates. So be warned."

She converted back into what seems her normal self. "And we hand out missions. That sets us apart from other schools like Oseumelt's Institution of Wizardry. We're soooo much cooler than them, okay?" she smiled sweetly while giggling. "Bye, bye! See you later. Here's a slip, give it to the person who catches you roaming around the school. It's a newbie-roam pass. After two hours, puntahan mo 'yung room 005, nandon combat teacher mo. For a whole week combat at magic muna pagaaralan mo." I nodded and thanked her.

Honestly, nakakahilo lahat ng sinabi niya. Wala akong naintindihan. But one thing that stood out was the unknown. It calls me. It calls my name. I shook my head—tatawagin ba ako nun? Luh.

Bumalik ako sa elevator, and I look at my reflection. Sure na ba ako na kaya kong mabuhay dito? It seems dangerous at nakakatakot, right?

Perfect—unlike my old life.

Yes, may friends ako and I don't want to ditch them—I love them a lot! But.. I never felt so much more needed and complete dito. Dito parang makakaya ko. Unlike there I don't feel I like I belong. Here.. everything felt so perfect.

Lumabas na ako sa elevator at I ended up in this big library floor. I found a few books na makakatulong sakin—fantasy books and other things. I sat in an empty chair and I saw this notebook. It's.. holo? Wow. I peeked and nakita ko, it's about this world as well. And handwritten. Decent ang sulat, honestly. naiintindihan but not perfect.

It talks about the kingdoms in a more detailed way. So dito.. May dalawang school. Meanora Prestige and 'yung Oseumelt's Institute. Puro elites lang nandoon and scholars. Walang royalties. Unlike dito, elites, royalties, scholars and everything. Unlike all schools nga, nagproprovide dito ng missions, alike to work. critiques said that OIW and MPBA are both the most perfect schools you can reach. Magaling sa Academics, accessible and qualified faculties, campus life and safety.

Madaming apprentices dito sa CeleMid[Celestial Midnight]. pati faries, witches and summoners. Sa Pyra, nandoon ang Dragons and dragon apprentices. sa Eis Himmel, nandoon ang Polar-warior-Bears, ice wolves and Ice beasts. Vodena Priroda has the most faries as nandoon 'yung spawner nila. Pati animals nandon din.

Fairies pala ay undying creatures? Plus, lahat sila hayop sa past life. Honestly, detailed 'yung explination dito and research. Si Meanora 'yung main example nila. Meanora was a wasp—nandoon siya sa time ni Jose Rizal when Rizal was a kid. She died due to her following the flames and burnt.

mayron din ditong mga spells and combos sa elementals. So far, kulang pa 'yung elementals ng isa. Weird. Plus, may page na torn. It talks about soul something.

"Hey Leanna, what you doin'?" I turned my head and I saw Zack. "Holy shxt."