chapter eighteen ;; tale as old as time

Angelee takes Atlas' hands as he gets back on his feet. They bow at each other as the song from Beauty and the Beast plays.

Atlas' hands found itself on Angelee's arm and the other in her other hand. Angelee does the same as well, and whispered, "Jusmeyo marimar, Atlas hindi ako marunong sumayaw ng ganto."

Natawa naman si Atlas. "Kasi ang bagal mo kasi dumating, 'yan tuloy hindi ka tinuruan."

[sorry guys, hindi ako marunong sumayaw kaya hindi ko madescribe]

They danced elegantly. It was no shocker that Atlas danced greatly, since dancer nga siya, knowing a lot on other dancing mediums as well. Angelee, on the other hand, looked a slightly bit nervous.

Their dancing inspired the others to join in, namingly the royals. Kyle grabbed Skyrie, literally dragging her to the floor. Aria and Frost were a little shy but they still got the courage to dance together. Ariana and Dane joined in as well, along with a shy Phantom and an energetic Flora.

Everyone was basically watching them, they all looked cool. Ferrer, Phantom's elite just sighed and whispered to himself, "buti pa sila may mga kaharutan."

Aibriel joined in as well.

Inikot ni Atlas si Angelee, to the point na nakakahilo na, and nakadirekta sa isang tao. Kay Aibriel, parang pinagplanuhan ang nangyari. Binuhat ni Aibriel si Angelee at inalok ang mga kamay niya.

"I believe it's our turn?" Aibriel says to her.

"I.. I don't think—" Angelee was cutted off by a large bang, signalling that there were intruders.

Every citizen are now thinking on what to do, panicking as they run all across the room. Ariesa and Storm jumps from the top floor, transforming into battle clothes.

They were both just wearing a grey shirt and beige pants that are baggy enough to be comfortable. "Everyone! Lumabas kayo sa exit, sa likod ng fountain!" Storm instructed to the teens as they followed. The rest of the queens and kings are helping the teens evacuate.

"Elementals! You, go escape and get to the maze by the garden. In the maze, you'll see a bunker where you'll stay while we take care of this!" Ariesa announced, taking out a light saber out of no where.

The -technically- princess of this kingdom dashes to one of the intruders, which looked like spies and knights— but it's no one's knights.

A quarter of the citizens are still there, and it doesn't look like the other elements can get out of the scene. Ariana grabs hands with Flora and Dane, teleporting them to the maze.

"What?! Bakit kami lang?!" Flora shouts at her elite.

"Calm down, Flora. I can only take a few people at once." Ariana says to her master.

The teleportation mage runs back to the scene teleporting herself to the venue. She takes Skyrie and Kyle's hand, teleporting them to the same maze.

Ariana's breath go slower, it's one of the drawbacks. It's hard to breathe, once you teleport more than three people (including the beholder). Her hands found its way on her thigh where a walkie-talkie resided.

"Ferrer, take care of the others, ha? Ikaw muna d'yan, nauubusan na ako ng mana, over." Ariana reasoned to Ferrer.

"Roger that, over." Ferrer's magic was to create portals— another teleportation-like magic. Phantom's elite raises his right hand, opening a portal to the maze. "Get in." he commanded to the remaining five of the royalties with Aibriel too.

Phantom gets in first, while the others followed. Inside the portal, it was like water you had to swim in. It was getting harder to get through, thinking that the girls were in gown while the boys are in their tuxedos.

Aria's eyes go blue, forcing the water to push them out faster. She was the only one that could help, as she is the water one.

As everyone was pushed out in front of the others, they were covered in water. Ubo sila ng ubo, napasukan na ng tubig.

"What's next?" Dane asked, trying to help out Frost, his master.

"Sa maze? Papasok tayo?" saad ni Aria, na mukhang okay na, considering na galing siya sa tubig.

The rest looked okay, it's just that basa parin sila. "Well, bakit hindi nalang kami iteleport sa loob ng maze?" Atlas argues.

Ariana says, "Hindi namin alam 'yung exact coordinates, sorry."

"I know the way?" Phantom confusingly tells the group.

Flora stares at the maze. It was made of leaves. "Mukhang kakayanin 'to ng magic ko. It looks like it's a part of nature, hindi ba?"

"No," sabi ni Phantom, "Hindi gagana magic mo. It nullifies nature magic, pati weather magic."

"Let's go in!" Aria commands everyone.

"No don't-" Frost shouted to Aria, but she was already in.

Frost follows as everyone does. Except for Angelee. "Fault ko ba 'to?" she whispered to herself.

Back inside the palace.

Now that most citizens are out, only the kings and queens are inside, ready to fight every single knight.

The Ice king freezes the knights' feet, so they couldn't move. The queen of Pyra launches herself, and bombed towards north side of the attacker, bombing everything in there.

The Millers keep on fighting the ones on the west. As their weapons were coated in blood of the knights and spies.

Vanta keeps the room dark, para walang makita ang mga kalaban. But Rigel gives the other royals some light as they fight.

"Madami sila.." the king of Vodena Priroda told his comrades. "No shxt, Sherlock." the king of Eis Himmel told the other king.

"Ah! Ang ganda ng venue, bakit hindi ako invited? Hmm?' A man's voice echoed everyone's mind.

'That voice...' everyone thought. It sounded like someone familiar.

"snap out of it! Focus, kings and queens!" Ariesa shouted while stabbing a knight directly in his heart.

Vanta paused for a while, restoring light to the place. It was covered in bloodshed. The gowns were full of blood, as well as the two warriors. They literally took a bath.

Not only are there knights, there were monsters inside too.

The Sky Mage of Eis Himmel, aka the King casted lightning to these disgusting human-sized spiders. But everytime you kill them they keep multiplying.

"Fierie! sunugin mo 'yung mga spiders, parang mga kuto ng aso 'yan!" The queen of Vodena Priroda tells the queen of Pyra, Fierie.

"I'm losing energy and mana here." The Water mage said, drowning all the other enemies.