Chapter 3

Chase bit his lip nervously as the small boy beside him -he might've been around 5 or 6 years old- was sold to an elderly couple, he smiled for the young boy though. The boy was practically glowing with joy. Chse sighed as the announcer called out his information, "Number 271, Chase Brody. 15 years old, willing to do any job! Ya hear that folks? Any job! Oh, and he needs the money for his family. Anyone want 'em?" Chase sighed at the announcer's over-enthusiasm.

     Chase looked up at the crowd -well he wouldn't exactly call it a crowd, almost everyone had left- not saying a word but at the same time he was begging them. Chase glanced at the green eyed boy to see him whisper something, -something like, "Oh, so we're begging already now huh?"- and the person beside him rolled his eyes. The green eyed boy opened his mouth to speak but, a brown haired woman called out instead, "N-nine... 9.35 euros!" Chase's face lit up, but still he glanced over at the young boy with the green eyes only to see him... glitch? No, he must've imagined it. Chase sighed with satisfaction as he began towards the stairs to his new family.

    That's it. That's the end. Chase joined his new family and was happy. Eventually he earned enough to pay for his family's food, and he got married to a beautiful woman named Stacy, and they lived happily ever after.

        But... not really.

    Did you actually think Anti would just let Chase leave like that? Heh, you're funny. This story doesn't end like that, I promised some Antiaverage and I intend on keeping that promise. This world needs some more fluffy Antiaverage in it, because we have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. :-)

"46.73 euros."