Chapter 4

Of course Anti's over-excitable brother had taken upon himself to introduce the two of them to the young boy, much to Anti's refusal. "Hello! I heard your name was Chase, super cool. My name is... well you can just call me Jackie, and this bundle of joy is Anti. Heir to the throne." Chase's eyes widened as he stared at Anti with a whole new level of respect. "What are you lookin' at pretty boy?" Anti snapped growling slightly. Jackie sighed and rolled his eyes glancing at Chase, who had suddenly found his feet a lot more interesting. "Just ignore him," Chase looked up at Jackie, "He's very... sensitive, I guess. He doesn't like other people." He explained. "I am not sensitive, you horse!" Anti snarled. He did not need his brother telling complete strangers that he was "sensitive".

     Anti could feel Chase looking at him, so he turned and scowled at him before glitching violently. Chase yelped with surprise, and Anti smiled softly. He was so easily scared, he was going to enjoy every second of this. Then Anti turned to look outside the window of the slow moving carriage and sighed as he watched the scenery go by.

     After a while Anti glanced over at Chase to see him completely unconscious. 'Must've been tired.' Anti sighed and smiled slightly. Eventually he allowed himself to close his eyes and drift off to sleep.