Chapter 9

MARK

Pulling up to the address Eraion sent to me I wonder how the hell she even made it to this part of town considering it was about twenty minutes from my house. That shouldn't surprise me, she's unpredictable as it is.

Walking up the path to the door I took a deep breath and released. Blocking everything out of my head I calmed myself and just tried to focus on having at least a decent time while I'm here and not self loath about how miserable my life is at the moment. Maybe I'll hit it off with this girl Eraion wants me to meet and finally get Abby out of my head for a night. I knocked twice and waited before the all too giddy Eraion opened up the door with a wine glass in hand.

"Didn't take you too long to get comfortable with complete strangers" I teased noticing how buzzed she already looked. I swear she doesn't care about the dangers in the world the only thing she knows is how to have fun. I envy her for having it all together.

"actually before you walk in I have to tell you that this person is sort of.."

"..Go on..."

"She's...well, she's Abby!...SURPRISE?" All I could do was stand there and stare at her and then at the house. This fucking house screamed Abby it's all she's ever wanted. The homey feel but classy and-

"I cant be here. I shouldn't be here"

"No don't go she really wants to see you"

"I'm trying to get over her and I know I said I'd come with you to Florida to see her again but actually being here wanting her as bad as I do I know I should leave. She's happy and I just cant cause her complications anymore. I don't want that"

I know the way I feel for her I shouldn't I should just respect and accept the rejection but the way that my heart feels is completely different. I want to run inside and drown in her presence but if I do then I know i'd be that Mark again. The Mark who is obsessive and aggressive, who's not good enough or whatever the fucking twins are. They give her all she needs and I cant.

"Mark! Oh goodness you look so well"

Abby. MY heart pounded and my stomach churned at just hearing her voice, but seeing her face. How mature and grown up she looks, that smile that lights up any room. I want to throw myself in front of a moving car just so I can at least control a single emotion because everything inside of seems to go haywire just at being near her again.

"HE-I mean H-HI!"

STOP STUTTERING! FUCK!

"Come in"

"I should really go I uh.. have a little thing to do"

"He's fucking lying. Mark get your ass in the house and come make sundaes with us.. we're making you're favorite"

Fuck you Eraion

****************

MICHEAL

Baby Abigail was an complete angel. She slept most f the time and the time she wasn't all you'd have to do was put her inside of the crib and she'd stare off into nothing. She didn't cry like I expected babies to cry, she was just oddly calm. Like her mother.

"You're always watching her. It's not like she's going to grow wings and fly away" Rose smiled from over my shoulder as I continued to stare at our babygirl. She really was perfect and I know a lot of parents say that but this is different my litlte Abby was really the most wonderful child.

"Your mother called... She asked if she could come pick abby up and give us a free night"

"Why would we need a free night? We've been parents for a month now it isn't like she's a problem child keeping us up all night. No, I don't want her going anywhere just yet" I cooed at my little girl as she continued to stare up at me and Rose.

"I'm not saying that mike its just that we haven't been much of a couple every since the baby has come and maybe a date night would do us some good. I think we should take your mother's offer" She tried to use her convincing voice but I wasn't going for it. Going out isn't a bad idea It's just I don't want to leave abby just yet. I like being a father and I like having my family with me. It's all new to me but I love every second of being there for both of my girls and making sure that they are happy always.

"Rose if you want to go on a date just ask we can go right now but abby's going also. Isn't that what being a family is about"

"Maybe sometimes we can do things as a couple... just the two of us like we use to"

"I don't see why you'd want to leave our newborn baby with anyone at this age I mean we're suppose to bond while she's this young so that we have that connection"

"MIKE, I JUST FEEL AS IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE AND ALL I'M ASKING IS FOR US TO- TO BE LIKE WE USE TO!" She yelled, running her hands through her hair and looking flustered.

"what?" I asked clearly confused to what she was hinting at. Who said that I didn't love her? I mean we're together and we fall asleep and wake up next to each other everyday without so much as a disagreement. Well until now.

"FUCK! MIKE, I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU! I THROW MYSELF AT YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY AND ALL YOU WNAT TO DO IS TALK ABOUT THE BABY! ABBY NEEDS THIS, SHE NEEDS THAT AND HONESTLY I UNDERSTAND BUT I'M YOUR PARTNER AND I HAVE DESIRES THA JUST HAVENT VANISHED SINCE I'VE HAD A CHILD! GOSH" Rose stormed off while I stood there puzzled to her outburst. I've never heard her use language or even raise her voice for that matter. I wonder what's suddenly gotten into her.

Maybe it's her hormones acting up again. I'm sure she'll be fine come morning so instead of going after her I decided to read abby a fairy tail book about princesses instead.

"Once upon a time..."

***************

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE