Movie! Lloyd- Seven Minutes

Before we start, this chapter does get a little bit saucy, but don't worry, it's not a lemon. I just thought I'd warn some of you first because I know some of you prefer the exclusively wholesome stuff. This chapter is still wholesome, just like the others in this book, there is just a little more sauce than usual. And I do switch up POV a few times in this chapter. I don't say when the POV changes, because I figured it's obvious, but I still don't want anyone getting confused, so I'm clearing that up at the beginning of the chapter. And with that, please enjoy the chapter.

Also I hope you like the little picture I put at the top of the page. (:

Okay, now you can enjoy the chapter.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lloyd and I have always been close. Closer than two people could possibly get, I would say. We were almost never apart. We did everything together.

And well... I caught feelings.

And it was obvious.

Everyone knew I liked him. Everyone but Lloyd. Everyone would always bring it up to me, and of course I would deny it. If Lloyd found out I liked him, I don't know what I would do, to be honest. What if he didn't like me back and decided he didn't want to be my friend anymore? I don't know what I'd do with myself then.

Everyone is also so convinced that Lloyd likes me back, but I'm not so sure about that. He hasn't really given me any signals. And all the time, it's our friends always saying something like, "you two obviously like each other," or "when are you guys gonna start dating?" And we always deny it. Lloyd just doesn't like me, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Or at least I've always thought it was fine.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Nya greets, approaching me at my locker.

"Oh, hey, Nya," I return the greeting, "how's it going?"

"Good, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to our house tonight," she says, referring to both her and Kai. "All of our friends are gonna be there... including Lloyd," Nya gives a mischievous smile.

"I'll come, but not because of Lloyd. We seriously don't like each other," I say.

"Yes you do! It is so obvious that you two like each other!" Nya exclaims.

"Ughh... You guys seriously need to stop insisting we like each other. We're just friends and that's all we'll ever be," I huff.

"Whatever you say. But I still want you to come. Kai and I just stocked up on snacks," she smiles.

"Alright. But only for the snacks."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Okay, so here's the plan," Nya begins, sitting in her room with Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane surrounding her. "When Lloyd and (Y/N) show up, we play a few harmless games, and then maybe some truth or dare. We will not stop until we finally get them to come clean to each other," Nya says.

"You really think it's gonna work?" Kai asks.

"Oh, it'll work. I am excellent at playing match maker. Everyone I've set up together have been perfect for each other," she smiles wide.

"I sure hope this works," Jay adds.

"And let's not make it too obvious. We don't want to rush things between them. The two of them are a bit..." Cole tries to find the right word.