Chapter 2: Hello, Old Friends

Key Words:
(Y/N) means your name.
(L/N) means your last name

Tord's POV

It had been half a year since I had last seen Tom, Edd, Matt, and (Y/N). I felt horrible knowing that I was going back to stay there.
I would have to stay there for a month or two, then I'd take my robot and go.
Ever since I left, there had been a lot of rumors about the Blue and Yellow Army.
People were saying that Thomas Ridgewill was the Blue Leader.
People were also saying that (Y/N) (L/N) was the Yellow Leader. I hope that isn't true.
I'll ask her when I get there. I told myself.

~Time Skip~

I was in the car, driving towards Edd's house.
"Are you sure this is a good idea Tord?" Paul asked me as he drove up to Edd's house.
"Yes. Now stop asking." I snapped.
Paul didn't say anything else as I got out the car.
Looks like their not here. I thought to myself as I opened the front door.
I walked down the hall and to my old room. I was surprised to find my room door locked. I pulled out my lock pick and started to unlock the door.
This might take a bit. I said to myself.

Edd's POV

Matt was in the backseat with (Y/N), complaining that Sir-Swims-A-Lot had exploded.
I heard (Y/N) sigh and tell Matt that we'd get a new fish one day.
Matt ignored her and said, "Tom! Can we go fishing?"
"We just went fishing." He said.
"Yeah. And we got banned as well." (Y/N) said.
"All because of Tom's harpoon gun." I sighed.
"Hey! This harpoon gun is an important part of this family!" Tom said stubbornly.
"You sold the sofa to get it." (Y/N) said, glaring at Tom.
I sighed as they continued bickering between each other.
"Guys be quiet!" Matt said, still holding the fish bowl.

Tom's POV

I parked the car in the driveway and got out.
I opened the door and walked down the hall, singing about harpoon guns.
As I got to my room, I noticed someone trying to pick the lock.
"Who goes there?" I said, twirling the harpoon to point at the intruder.
The intruder stepped out of the shadows and said, "Hello, old friend."

Word Count: 397

Ohh! Cliffhanger!
I hope you guys are loving this story! So far book 1 already has 15 views! I'm so happy!
If you have any requests, feel free to hit me with them!
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Be safe my little demons and angels! 😇 😈

~Amazing Graclin