Chapter 13: Blood and Tears

WARNINGThis Chapter involves blood and self hate! If you do not like any of that then I suggest that you skip this chapter! You have been warned!

(Y/N) POV

After Paul dropped me off at the base, I went to my room, tear stains still visible on my face.
Tord has tried talking to me multiple times, but I would not let him into the room.
I grabbed my knife.
A little physical pain my take my mind off my emotional pain. I thought as I dug the blade into the skin of my left arm.
I had to suppress the urge to flinch as I dug the blade into my skin again and again.
I'm a mistake. I cut another line into my wrist.
I'm no good. Another cut.
I'm just a sorry piece of shit. Another cut.
And I'm a traitor. Three cuts.
I was crying so hard that the knife shook in my hand.
I heard the doorknob jingle, and before I could hide my arm and the knife, Patryk opened the door.
He noticed my arm and gasped. "Oh my God! (Y/N)! Why would you do this?" He ran to me and crouched beside me, gently grabbing my left arm.
"P-please don't tell Tord." I begged as he grabbed the bandages from his backpack.
Patryk gave me a sad look but didn't say anything.
"P-please Patryk. I'm begging you. Please don't tell Tord." I whispered as he gently wrapped my arm.
"I won't tell him as long as he doesn't ask." Patryk said as he finished wrapping up my arm.
"T-thank you." I have him a one armed hug.
"But if ever find you cutting yourself again I will tell Tord."
"Okay." I said quietly.

Word Count: 267

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next chapter coming out soon!
Be safe my little demons and angels! 😇 😈

~Normal Graclin