Chapter 9: New Arm

Tord's POV

I was in the infirmary, resting after getting the robot arm attached.
I could still remember the pain from when they cut off the real arm.
It's not like they could have fixed my old arm, there was nothing left to fix. It was just some skin barely hanging onto the bone.
The left side of my face was heavily scarred. (Y/N) was doing okay.
I was glad I had shielded her from most of the damage, or she'd probably be dead right now.
I sat up in bed as the curtain around my bed opened.
I was surprised to (Y/N) standing there.
"Tord!" She shouted as she ran over to me and have me a hug.
"Hey (Y/N)." I said, smiling as I patted her back.
I saw Paul and Patryk watching us with smug smiles on their faces.
"What's so funny soldiers?" I asked, raising an eyebrow .
"Oh nothing." Paul chuckled.
"Sure..." I said mockingly.
"I'm so glad you're okay Tord! I was worried half to death!" (Y/N) exclaimed as we pulled apart.
"Yeah. Paul, Patryk, I need y'all to wait outside as I ask (Y/N) a question."
"Yes sir!" They saluted before leaving the room.
"(Y/N) are you the Yellow Leader?" I asked once Paul and Patryk left the room.
"Y-yes." She mumbled, not looking at me.
"Well that means we have to make an alliance, because I don't want to kill you." I said, smirking as (Y/N) looked up at me with hope in her eyes.
"Of course! I'll get you the paperwork later this week! But first I need to go talk to my cousin..." She said.
"Of course. Just don't get hurt. " I said.
"I won't." She kissed my nose before getting up to leave.
"Oh and Tord? I should be back in a week." She said as she left.
Man. She is one interesting girl. I thought as I laid back down.

Word Count: 329

Hello! So guys, my tablet isn't acting up as bad as it was! It's starting to act like normal again!
I want to thank y'all for all of y'all support and views! It really makes me happy!
I am going to make a book 3. I'm not what I'm going to call it, so I'll tell y'all in the next chapter or so.
I'm also gonna make a Tord x Tom book when I finish with this book and the 3rd book.
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!
Be safe my little demons and angels!  😇 😈

~Mysterious Graclin