Omake 2 - Tears of?

A/N: Huehue~

Omake 2 - Tears of?

It was a perfectly fine Friday morning. All of the Agency's members were given the day off to celebrate the completion of a difficult mission given to them by a client a few days before.

No one came out unharmed, but everyone came out alive and suffered no serious injuries. Yosano was particularly upset that she was unable to hac—no, heal anyone with her ability. Thus, she planned to spend her day out shopping. The victim of her shopping spree was Ranpo—not that he minded about spending time with her other than being forced to carry her shopping bags.

The President was the only one in the office as he had to finish the report regarding the mission they had completed. Once it was submitted, he can spend the rest of the day in his house with a cup of green tea and a book.

Kenji, using the opportunity that the upcoming days were weekends, he went on a trip back to his rural village. He missed his village and his family and its been a long while since he had returned.

Kunikida was out doing a quick errand for himself. His favourite notebook was running out of stock and he was on the hunt for the person who handmade his notebooks. He was told that the person was in Yokohama on a business trip. This was an opportunity he didn't want to waste.

Male Tanizaki went to a bookstore after sending his sister to school, thinking of buying a book for his sister—Naomi—for her upcoming birthday. There was a book that Naomi had subconsciously pointed out that she wanted to read back when they visited the bookstore. A smile painted on Tanizaki's face as he skimmed through his memories to remember his sister's enthusiastic demeanour.

Atsushi and Kyouka were out spending their time together walking through the streets of Yokohama. They had agreed to take a walk down the street stalls that would be opened near a temple for a week.

And there were Dazai and Tsukiyomi. With a plan to surprise the female, Dazai was smiling gleefully whilst skipping around in his dorm room. Taking a roll of bandages, he bandaged up his left and right arms. Donning on a pair of dark brown pants and long-sleeved light-grey coloured dress shirt where he folded the sleeves up to his elbows, he took off his trench coat off from the hanger in the living room and made his way out from his dorm room.

Locking his door, he took a few steps to his left while humming and stood in front of Tsukiyomi's dorm room. Holding up his left hand, he knocked on the polished wooden door.

"Tsuki-chan~!" He called out. There was no response for a while. With a raised brow, he looked at the time on his phone. It was a time that she would have been awake. Is she not in?

He knocked on the door a few more times. "Tsuki? I know you're in there. Why are you not answering the door?"

There was no answer again.

Humming curiously, Dazai fished out his keys from his pocket. Selecting one key out of the many he has he unlocked the door in front of him. Pulling open the door, he popped his head inside. "Tsukiyomi?" He called. No lights were on. The only source of light was the sunlight filtering in through the windows and the opened door.

Stepping past the door and closing it behind him quietly, he took off his shoes and officially stepped into Tsukiyomi dorm's compound.

"Tsukiyomi??" He whispered, his eyes scanning through the living room.

There was no one.

Scouring through the house, he found no one. The last room he has yet to search was her room.