Author's Note

A brief description of the story.

People are not always the ones that they pretend to be. Or are they?? We can never answer that for sure. Everyone has a past, everyone has a flaw, everyone has a mystery that they hide it from the world.

This is a story about three best friends Aahana, Jason and Kaitlyn.. Each of them with a story of their own hidden from everyone else.What happens when Aaron, who was once a part of their life  returns during the summer break?

How long will they be able to hide their secrets?
And why does Aaron come back all of a sudden after so many years?
What secrets does he have of his own?

And what price do they have to pay once it's revealed?

Read the story to find out....

                        - *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

This idea for this story came a long while ago but I just wasn't able to find much time to complete it. I hope you like the story and give it a read. I already wrote a few chapters ahead so the first few updates will be quick. Information for the later updates will be notified soon too.
Other updates regarding character list will be notified soon too.
Do like, comment, share if you love reading it and share your views.
Have a good day❤️

                    - *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Copyright Notice

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.