❄️ Snow Princes ❄️

I keep thinking to myself that this is Frozen 😂 It's either Fuusuke-san and Haruya-san or the Fubuki Twins

I keep thinking to myself that this is Frozen 😂 It's either Fuusuke-san and Haruya-san or the Fubuki Twins. You pick.

(Real life :

4 year old Atsuya : *knocks on the door 5 times* Do you wanna build a snowman ? Come on let's go and play~ I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away~!

4 year old Atsuya : We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why~ ! Do you wanna build a snowman ? It doesn't have to be a snowman~

4 year old Shirou inside the room : Go away, Atsuya.

4 year old Atsuya : Okay bye...

❄️❄️❄️

8 year old Atsuya : *knocks on the door five times* Do you wanna build a snowman ? Or ride our bike right down the halls ? I think some company is overdue, I started talking to the pictures on the walls ! Hang in there, Joan *looks at a picture*

8 year old Atsuya : It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms, just watching the hours tick by~! *Imitates clock sounds*

---Inside the room---

Shirou : My powers are getting stronger !

Dad : Listen, Shirou, don't panic, it'll make it worse—— *tries to get close*

Shirou : No ! Don't touch me, I don't wanna hurt you...

❄️❄️❄️

10 year old Atsuya : *contemplates if he should sing to his brother again. Doesn't and just goes to his parents*

10 year old Atsuya : Have a nice trip !

---Later in the Main Hall---

Shirou : *Bows* Do you really have to go ?

❄️❄️❄️Parents Die❄️❄️❄️

14 year old Atsuya : *knocks at the door 3 times* Aniki ? Please, I know you're in there...People are asking where you've been. They say have courage, and I'm trying to. I'm right out here for you...just let me in...

14 year old Atsuya : We only have each other, it's just you and me *slides down, leaning on the door* what are we gonna do ?

14 year old Atsuya : *tear comes down* Do you wanna build a snowman*

--- Inside the Room ---

Shirou : *cries*

❄️❄️❄️