🦁GENDA Corporation🦁

(Disclaimer : The logo is not mine. I only added the fonts and got it from Pinterest.)

Behold ! The Genda Corporation ! Or logo, because the building is something else

Behold ! The Genda Corporation ! Or logo, because the building is something else. The Raimon team are going to have a field trip to this company as a training session for whatever reason Endou-kantoku was thinking. Now, I'm here to show you what Genda Corp. Is all about !

Where Did Genda Corp. originate ?
(From author-san's mind-)

The business started in 1997 in the busy streets of Tokyo, when a woman wanted to run a business that will turn into an empire one day. With all her hard work, she became filthy rich along the years with her business successfully growing and gaining fame. Her employees increased every year, and then turned into every month, with 7-8 people getting hired every 30 days. A building couldn't hold all the employees anymore, so the business set sailed across the entire world, with buildings in different countries, gaining more fame than before.

Who is the CEO of Genda Corp. ?

The original CEO was Genda Fellora, who is now 43 years old. The CEO today is (Genda) Fianne Girikanan, who is married to the chairman of Orion, Bernard Girikanan.

What type of Business is Genda Corp. ?

They were originally known for their clothes and shoes, but it slowly evolved into sponsorship of other businesses or soccer teams in the Football Frontier. It still has it's fashion items, but it now focuses on soccer and other sponsoring.

How much money does Genda Corp. Make in a year ?

Each year, they make a surprising $600,000,000 - 700,000,000.

Did it answer your questions ? I hope so :) That's all.

(Real life :

Masaki : It's bigger than Kira Corp. Can ever be. Oh well, my family's still in top 5 of richest people in Japan (not including the government). We're 4th place.

Shindou : We're only 8th place :(

Tenma : My father and I are in 2nd place

Gouenji : I'm in 3rd place.

Koujirou : We claim 1st place in Japan, but 6th place in Russia.)