🖤 Cursed 🖤 Chapter 1

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚

It was a regular hot day in Inazuma Town. The sun was blazing high in the sky and the leaves of the trees and the grass looks so green. Happy smiles were seen everywhere.

Summer was fast approaching and the kids were ready to go out and wild to do whatever they want without school bothering them. They all have such bright faces that the atmosphere in every corner of the town were so joyful.

Endou Mamoru and Gouenji Shuuya were one of those people; happy and ready for summer vacation.

Kidou Yuuto wasn't.

In fact, he was miserable.

A few days back, he had this strange feeling that he couldn't shake off. Not like there was ever a time in his life he didn't have this feeling after being adopted into the Kidou household. It just...grew stronger to the point it bothered the young tactician.

"Ugh..." He groaned out, hugging his knees close to his chest with unstable breathing. Was he sick ? He thought so. There was a pounding headache going on, he feels hot, and he felt like vomiting all the food he ate earlier in breakfast. To add to his misery, the feeling inside him was like a wildfire. It was so strong it was painful.

He truly was not feeling good.

The boy tried getting up, but he felt weak. Very weak. When he did manage to stand up, it was only a few seconds before he fell to the ground as his legs were numb and unable to support him. "D-Damn it..." He mumbled. He decided that if he was not able to get up, he'll just have to crawl. He'll just tell his father what's going on when he sees him.

Slowly but steadily, he began moving. His arms became his legs, as they helped him go towards the door. As he reached the front, his left hand reached out to the door handle, twisting it and moving aside to fully open the fancy door in front of him. "This is a workout, jeez..." He told to no one in particular.

Sweat covered his entire face; it had indeed been hard to just move around using his arms, but he had to keep going. His head peeked through, looking if there was a maid there to assist him.

No one was there.

At least, that's what he thought.

Coming to terms that he has to go further, he grunted and continued crawling. "Maybe this time I can use my legs ? The wall can support me." Kidou slowly stood up again, giving walking another chance. His legs were still numb, but with the help of the wall he managed to walk down the halls without looking like a limp caterpillar.

He walked, and walked, and walked, until finally he saw someone. 'About time...' "Hey, can you please give me a hand ?" He called out. The figure was in the dark, but the boy can see that he or she was quite tall. "Please ? Help me." He called again. His headache was getting worse as time ticked by, he really needed help before he passed out from the pain. "Wait a second...that person looks familiar..." He whispered to himself, now eyeing the dark figure suspiciously.

"Is that..."

"No..."

"Why is he here..."

Kidou used his hand to rub his eyes, not believing who was with him in the hallway of all places. He squinted as he adjusted his vision again, and the person was no longer in sight. 'Must have been my imagination...' That was what Kidou told himself before continuing on with his long walk to find help.

At least, that was what Kidou thought.

•       •
•     •
•   •
• •
•   •
•     •
•        •

🖤🖤🖤
Chapter One - ✓