🍃 The Origin of Matsukaze Tenma 🍃

Kirino : An origin ! An origin ! An origin to read ! It says here in history there's an origin to read~

Masaki : Was that "Friends on the other" right now ?

Kirino : It's the green, It's the green, It's the green you need ! When I look into your future it's the green that I see~

Masaki : Can we go on with it now ?

Kirino : Okay. Now, drumroll please !!!

*Drumroll and then 21st Century Fox movie intro*

The Origin of Matsukaze Tenma
By Kirino Ranmaru

He was filled with gold and green.

*Cue soft music box music*

That was what his life is ever since he came into the world.

Gold coins, green dollars, gigantic house, a thousand maids and butlers, and his very spoilt self.

It was what he was born and raised into.

Growing up, Tenma never knew life outside his 'neighborhood'; the size of a city filled with 100,000 square feet palaces surrounded in trees and gardens similar to his own. He never had to worry about money or his future; all of that was already planned for him. The boy only relaxed while everyone did everything for him to his pleasure.

It was like he was a prince in a large throne with everybody bowing down to him. He was praised, he was admired, he was envied, he was loved. He got anything he wanted with just a request or a "please daddy".

Parties were thrown almost every month for unreasonable occasions. The family of 2 just wanted to invite people and celebrate for nothing like the rich people that they are...

And tonight was one of those days.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the young master; Matsukaze Tenma." The butler announced. The crowd looked up and already began smiling, knowing they would be able to see the boy they wish they had.

As soon as his name was called, the doors in the middle of the ball room opened.

(↑It's supposed to be a bit more bigger and more decorated↑)

There he was, looking perfect as he always was.

Tenma took a few steps forward until he was a foot away from the balustrade, looking at everyone from above. He saw some of them with that adoring look and just internally chuckled. They were really head over heels for him, so much so that they'd be the happiest people alive just by seeing him.