𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲

AFTER SHE FINISHED CRYING Hermione thanked Isaac for being there for her. He smiled at her and pat her head gently. "I'll be in the library after Lunch Mione. You can go there."

AFTER LUNCH

Isaac was at the library like he said he'd be. He was reading Hogwarts: A History for the third time as it was special and interesting to him. He didn't notice Hermione sit beside him until she cleared her throat.

Isaac almost fell of his chair as he heard the sudden clearing of a throat. He looked towards the sound and saw Hermione beside him. He sighed in relief and hugged her head closer to him. "Merlin, I thought you were some git trying to scare me Mione."

Hermione chuckled and hugged her new friend back. Only for him to pull away since he didn't think it was appropriate as they have just met. "Sorry. I was just really happy to see you."

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, making Hermione chuckle softly at his antics. "It's fine, Isaac. You can hug me, you are my friend aren't you?"

He blinked in surprise at her comment. He didn't think it would be that easy to hug Hermione, even if they were just friends. He smiled at her and propped his elbows on the table infront of him. "Nah. I'll hug you sure, but only for special occasions."

Hermione shrugged and giggled at his suggestion. She looked towards the book he held and saw it was her favourite book. She gave him a raised eyebrow while pointing at it. "You read that?"

Isaac shrugged and grinned in response. He held it higher, proud he read it. "Yes of course I'd read it. It's very interesting to know how out school was made."

They talked and laughed as they shared stories about their childhood and their summer. Hermione told him about her adventures with Harry and Ron, while Isaac told her about his memories with his friends.

They hadn't realized its been 3 hours since they were in the library, until Ron and Harry went there and looked at both of the skeptically. "What are you guys still doing here? There are already students putting their names in the Goblet."

Surprised by the voice, Hermione moved away from it meaning she went a bit closer to Isaac. Her hand was on her heart and she glared at Ron. "Don't scare me like that Ron!"

Isaac chuckled before patting her head gently, trying to calm her down. She looked at him and he smiled. "You're being too loud Mione. Everyone in the library could hear you."

Hermione blushed st the comment and sat up straighter. She gave a quick glare to Ron before composing herself. "Why are you even here?"

"Well, we wanted to know if you'd like to watch the students put their names in. I heard Fred and George were scheming something." Hermione nodded and stood up. She took a few steps towards them before turning to Isaac who looked at her confused.

She smiled at him before grabbing his wrist and pulling him up. He looked at her surprised and she just giggled in response. "Come with us alright? I don't want to just sit there watching them and get bored."

Isaac chuckled at her reasoning and nodded. They both followed Harry and Ron to where the Goblet of Fire was.

When they arrived, Hermione dragged Isaac to the seats while Harry and Ron went to the fron and stood while watching. Isaac saw some Hogwarts students put their names in and a Durmstrang in.

He saw a crowd of Hufflepuff students crowding on one side of the Goblet. Then his brother, Cedric was pushed into the circle and he stared at his brother. He knew how dangerous the Tournament was and hoped nothing wrong happened to him.

After Cedric backed away, The Weasley Twins came inside running and everyone cheered for them as the were excited to see what they would do. Hermione saw what they were holding and rolled her eyes.

"Well we've done it lads. Just cooked it up this morning." Hermione looked away from them and Isaac chuckled at her.

"It's not going to work." Isaac chuckled and patted her head. Fred and George went towards her and crouched down on both her sides. They didn't acknowledge that Isaac was there making him shake his head. "Oh yeah and why is that Granger?"

Hermione pointed towards the curcular barrier and explained why it wouldn't work. "You see this? It's an age line that Dumbledore drew himself."

"So?"

Hermione scoffed and slammed her book on her lap. Isaac looked at them in amusement as they bickered. "So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly fooled by a dodge pathetically dim witted as an aging potion."

Isaac chuckled at her response and nodded. It was true, Dumbledore wasn't dumb or he wouldn't be the headmaster. "But that's what makes it so brilliant cause its so pathetically dim-witted."

They stood up together and Hermione rolled her eyes at them. They were such dimwits. They got ready to drink the aging potion.

They drank the potion but failed to put their names in the Goblet as it spit their paper out. Hermione looked smug as she was right making Isaac laugh harder than he intended.