𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗰 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿

ISAAC HAS BEEN IN 12 GRIMAULD PLACE for a week now and he's been talking a lot with Ron and Hermione. He started getting closer with Ron as they bonded over Quidditch and not being able to get good grades in subjects.

Recently, Isaac has been sending letters to both his best friends. More from Violet actually. He was happy that they talked a lot and he made sure to always ask if she was ok.  Her latest letter though, worried Isaac.

Dear Isaac,

We're not doing that well at the moment. My father has been threatened by the Malfoy household. Mr. Malfoy wants my father to join their side, you know how my father is one of the best Auror's the Ministry has.

He says if my father doesn't turn to their side, he'd kill us. I do hope nothing bad happens Isaac. Don't worry too much though. I know you have a lot to do now that your family is part of the Order.

I might not be able to join Hogwarts this school year as my family will go to France for a while. Stay safe and take care of yourself.

Love,
Violet Winchester

When he finished reading the letter, he grew dissapointed at the fact that he couldn't see his best friend for a while. He was also worried for her well being and it took him almost a day for him to calm down. With the help of Hermione of course.

As of right now they were in the shared room of Ron, Isaac, and supposedly Harry as they waited for the Boy Who Lived. Hermione was pacing around the room as Ron and Isaac watched her. She kept mumbling about how worried she was for Harry ever since they heard he was involved in a Dementor's attack.

"What happens if he got a major injury? What if-" Isaac stood up and abruptly stopped her from her pacing by putting his hands on her shoulders. He looked into her eyes and sighed.

"Mione calm down. I'm sure Harry is safe. Tonks and Alastair are going to bring him here." Hermione sighed and nodded her head. She smiled at him gratefully and held his hand that was on her shoulder. She moved a bit closer to him and laid her head on his chest, completely forgetting that Ron was there.

"I'm just worried for his well-being Isaac. He's one of my best friends." He sighed and wrapped his arms around her. He put his head on hers and pursed his lips.

"I know Mione, but you've got to trust me. Harry is safe and Tonks will make sure of that." Hermione sighed and nuzzled more in his chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

Someone cleared their throat and they both jumped apart. They both looked towards Ron who had a raised eyebrow. Isaac chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. The door opened and Hermione ran to the person and hugged him.

Isaac saw that the man was Harry and excused himself as he knew that they might want time alone. He said Hello to Harry and left the room. As he went downstairs to talk to Sirius, he heard them talking and stopped walking

He thought about what he should do but decided to go in regardless. He knocked on the door and he heard the talk seizing and heard a muffled 'come in'.

He opened the door and smiled at all of them. The adults in the room looked at each other and silently agreed that it was ok if he heard what they were talking about as he was mature for his age and would most likely be able to keep it a secret. "Isaac, sit down. Whatever you hear in this room will be kept a secret. Can you do that darling?"

He smiled at his mother and nodded. "I can do that mum. I just hope it's not about my brother."

He got a mug and made tea while the adults talked. He wasn't paying attentionmuch but he heard snippets of what they said. "He's not a child Molly!"

"He's not an adult either!"

"He's not your son!"

"He's as good as."

Isaac started growing irritated at their bickering. They were adults for heaven's sake yet they were bickering like children! "Who else has he got?"

"He has me." Isaac slammed his mug on the counter and looked towards the surprised adults.

"I understand that this is an adult's talk but I can't help but think you're acting like some 5 year olds! I know this is rude and not like me but Harry is his own person! He's got all of us! He may not be an adult but he's also not a child! He has a life!" Molly and everyone else in the room looked guilty and shocked at what he said.

They knew it was true and they felt bad. Sirius and Amos smiled at him as he was maturer than he showed he was. Sirius stood up and shut all the talk. "Alright. Let's call the kids, it's Lunch time!"