𝗣𝗮𝗱𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿

ISAAC WAS CURRENTLY SPEAKING with Professor Snape about how he can finish his potions well. He and Snape had a... weird relationship.

Everyone knows how much Severus Snape was mean and cruel to almost all his students, well almost all. Recently, he's secretly had a soft spot for Isaac Diggory. No one knew that both of them were in... oddly good terms with each other as Snape had a reputation to keep and Isaac had to make sure there was no suspicion.

Today was a Saturday so Isaac had a lot of free time in his hands. He used it to talk to Snape who wasn't doing much that day. But then later on, Snape recieved a message from Professor Umbridge telling him to go to her office.

Snape looked at Isaac with a stern look. "Isaac, you must go to Professor Umbridge's office before I do. I know she has Harry and his friends."

Isaac listened to his Professor and took a sprint to her office. He didn't bother knocking as he opened the door and saw Harry on a chair with Umbridge infront of him. Hermione, Ron, Luna and Ginny were standing together with a Slythrin's wand on their necks.

As he looked around, Umbridge stood up straighter and looked at Isaac with an amused yet irritated look. "And what are you doing here, Mr. Diggory?"

"I'm here to help them actually." Isaac brought his wand out and pointed it at her. She merely smiled at him and glanced at all of them.

"A shame you just had to do this Mr. Diggory, but I am afraid that you can't save them." Isaac glared at her. He was about to retort back when Professor Snape came in the room with a hint of curiousity in his eyes as he looked at the scene infront of him.

He secretly glanced at Isaac who gave him a look in his eyes that meant he needed him to atleast be kinder for now. "You sent for me, Headmistress."

Her attention moved from Isaac to the Professor behind him. She looked delighted that he was here and smiled. "Snape. Yes. The time has come for answers, whether they want to be given or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

Isaac glanced at Snape again, who fidgeted a bit before answering. "I'm afraid you've used up all my stores, interrogating students of the last of it with Ms. Chang."

Isaac glared at Snape as he finished speaking. He couldn't believe that he used Veritaserum for students! Snape looked at Isaac with a twitch of his eye and Isaac understood that they would talk about this later. 

Umbridge on the other hand looked a bit annoyed but Snape continued to speak again. "Unless you wish to poison him and I'll show you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did."

Snape glanced at everyone in the room before heading towards the door. He stopped though as he heard Harry speak up. "Padfoot. He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden."

Isaac looked back to where Snape was with wide eyes. He understood what Harry was saying and he knew that Snape understood to, but he made sure not to show he did as Harry might want to know why.

Continuing, Umbridge looked at Snape with narrowed eyes and started asking questions rapidly. "What is Padfoot? What is hidden? What is he talking about Snape?"

Snape looked back slowly and locked eyes with Isaac. They both shared a quick talk through their eyes and Snape looked at Umbridge with slightly widened eyes and pursed lips. "No idea."

He left right after he said those words and left Umbridge with the children. Umbridge started walking towards her desk where her wand was left. "Very well then. You leave me no choice Potter  as this is an issue of the Ministry's security, you leave me with... no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tounge."

Isaac looked at Umbridge, shocked she even thought of using such a spell. From the corner of his eye, he saw Hermione struggle as she tried to move towards Harry but was pulled back by the Slytherin holding her.

Umbridge brought her wand up and Isaac was about to hit her with a spell, but Draco pointed his wand at him and looked at him with a glare. Not wanting to cause any trouble to his friends, Isaac slowly put his wand down.

He saw Hermione look at him with a determined look in her eyes, and he knew that she already had something planned. As Umbridge was about to say the spell, Hermione yelled something that made everyone in the room look at her. "Tell her Harry!"